How can we get a second referendum and win it?

Scottishyeltz

As the dust settles, something still sticks in my craw. I admit i changed my vote in the last couple of weeks leading up to the vote, really due to people having no right to tell me how i should vote, trying to tell me how to vote, threatening my job etc.

I saw from the debate without a blinkered view, a really great side of Scotland. I still cant beleive it was 45/55 from the change i felt in myself to the change

i felt from others around me.

I dont like to wear tin foil hats, but is it any wonder but a month later we have airstrikes in Iraq? where we just a side show, to keep the proles amused.

had it been 48/52 % might have beleived it,

something stinks.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet it's the No voters on here who remain angry, seething and seemingly unable to correctly structure a sentence.

You have been a seething mess since you were so humiliated on Referendum Day.

It's been tres amusant.

And yet it's the No voters on here who remain angry, seething and seemingly unable to correctly structure a sentence.

whaaaaaaaattt !!!!! Ha ha ha oh aye, coz you've been cool as a cucumber since the vote. I'm an English Tory voter, this shit doesn't get any better for me ya penarse

I can't believe how quickly that accusation was confirmed!

I can't believe how quickly that accusation was confirmed!

What's even better is that Yes voters have started the "Tick Tock" stuff again on winning the "next" referendum :lol:

If that means we have to watch the constant BS about this Marxist state where "everybody can live in a rich country" I'll check in now and then and enjoy the meltdown. Feel for poor Confi though...... :(

whaaaaaaaattt !!!!! Ha ha ha oh aye, coz you've been cool as a cucumber since the vote. I'm an English Tory voter, this shit doesn't get any better for me ya penarse

You have been a seething mess since you were so humiliated on Referendum Day.

It's been tres amusant.

What's even better is that Yes voters have started the "Tick Tock" stuff again on winning the "next" referendum :lol:

If that means we have to watch the constant BS about this Marxist state where "everybody can live in a rich country" I'll check in now and then and enjoy the meltdown. Feel for poor Confi though...... :(

Banty and HB are soooooo right about you YES ppl. Your quite angry and bitter. Pls pls pls just embrace the union and put all this "another referendum" nonsense behind you for goodness sake

^^^ A plethora of seethes.

Banty and HB are soooooo right about you YES ppl. Your quite angry and bitter. Pls pls pls just embrace the union and put all this "another referendum" nonsense behind you for goodness sake

Sure, no problem. ;)

What exactly would the quickest way be to get another referendum and turn it into a "YES" vote this time? I would like to hear the views from the political minded posters in particular.

getting over this

Seems the Scots in Scotland voted Yes majority.

Those from rUK over 70% NO

Made all the difference being colonised

and recognising the bellow dialogue as true

When the NO'ers Scotland supporters sing ''We'll be Coming'' are they imagining David Cameron crooning with the secret line '' all oer your back'' ?

Only if he pulls my hair

Archived