Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

Used to be a fan of Primal Scream until I read the other day that he'd named his kids Lux and Wolf.

Tbf atleast there da is primal scream, any kid at school tries to take the piss out them they'll no really be bothered when they're pulling 50 notes out for the tuck shop

Always thought "Teagan" was a particularly scummy name, a google search confirms this by giving this as the top hit.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1419592931.310795.jpg

Not her real name; I'm sure she's lovely.

Interesting choice for a first husband, though. Do you suppose he has a nice big cock?

Why not do the mad football fan thing and name her/him Queenie/Quentin Ophelia/Oberon Twinkle/Tbone Swarley or sub your favourite players with names begiining with QOT. Although Palmerston-Terregles Swarley sounds a bit posh.

Palmerston Swarley wouldn't sound out of place in a West Indies bowling attack.

Only quentin I've feet heard of is quentin crisp. He's an Englishman in new york

Rangers had a player called Quentin Young back in the mid-70s, which seemed seriously bizarre at the time given names like Alex, Rab, Tam, Davie and Billy were still very much in vogue. Heard a single teenage mum type calling out to a sprog called Noah to follow her off the bus in Toronto a few days ago, so not just an issue in Scotland.

In my daughter's nursery class there is a Kynnidie.

Im not even sure I know what it is supposed to be.

My mrs knows the parents of said child. I'd came on to the thread to put that utter abomination of a name up.

The parents are as exactly as you imagine they would be like.