Twin Peaks

milton75

Hope it is every bit as weird as last time

Hopefully weirder. He won't be beholden to the corporate structure of early 90s TV. More risks. Bigger budgets. Ideally more chaos.

Still the best 10 mins of TV ever, if only because it gave me nightmares aged 12 or 13.

...coming back.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/oct/06/twin-peaks-returns-weve-waited-long-enough

Could be bad. Could be the best thing ever.

Choosing to believe the latter until proved otherwise.

Absolutely loved Twin Peaks, there were 5 of us sharing a flat and this and Vic Reeves Big Night Out were the 2 programmes that we video'd and usually watched together (the only excuse was if someone was 'courting' a young lady). Bit scared that it will be dog shit, some things should just be left but I'll be glued to it anyway.

Sherilynn Fenn was the subject of a few chugs in my teens.

Stunning looking lassie back in the day. A bit of a smoker though, so it'd be a no from me.

I don't think she's aged particularly well.

Never seen it, but I'm into weird shit. Is it worth the £50 amazon wants for it?

50 seems steep, especially if its going to be coming back on TV, if you've got SKY then just tape it. If you like strange stuff then it's really good stuff, David Lynch has done some pretty good stuff over the years.

I'm in the process of watching the originals for the first time.

It must be me, but I'm 3 episodes in and I think it's utter shit.

If you've seen Cooper's dream and think it's shit, I'd probably say it's not for you and persevering won't improve it!

Archived