P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8Mile will be welcome under my administration, Minister for Culture perhaps?

You should really consider joining YSU if you would prefer to be slinging non faecal shite about

David, having been approached my a number of members, I would officially like to request Party #5.

I would hope the fear from Club Dece of an anti-dece party wouldn't conquer them.

If you've got any spaces left I'm up for it.

I have filled up my cabinet now and recently made the announcement

the only party with spaces left is the v beige "fun" party

I'm sure i can find something to do even if its not in the cabinet if you are up for it

I have filled up my cabinet now and recently made the announcement

the only party with spaces left is the v beige "fun" party

I'm sure i can find something to do even if its not in the cabinet if you are up for it

Aye- I'll be a mental old backbencher with questionable views then.

Well I've got a dilemma on my hands here. Might have to defect after only a couple of minutes at YSU.

I'm pushing for revolution, but restrained revolution. If the institutionalized parties of P&B are too feart of challenge then I'm afraid we won't be able to stand my friend.

Let me summarise my potential parties objectives:

P&B

Abolition of the word "dece" via the swear filter.

Scottish Football

All pies to meet a minimum 8/10 from Big Gus.

Media

Regular "evictions" of pundits via a Big Brother style voting procedure.

It's short, it's sweet, but it;s what the people need.

I'm pushing for revolution, but restrained revolution. If the institutionalized parties of P&B are too feart of challenge then I'm afraid we won't be able to stand my friend.

Let me summarise my potential parties objectives:

P&B

Abolition of the word "dece" via the swear filter.

Scottish Football

All pies to meet a minimum 8/10 from Big Gus.

Media

Regular "evictions" of pundits via a Big Brother style voting procedure.

It's short, it's sweet, but it;s what the people need.

I agree in principle, but Party #5 seem to sensible to be properly electable. Need a few more batshit insane policys to sway the undecideds.

In the interest of transparency, it should be noted that to his credit Derek brought this up in the thread that David asked us to vote on Party #4.

Here was what was said:

Spain's seething wreck party, if a vote is required i will make it easy and say no just now

Yep, I can confirm that Dece will vote for anyone to be included should they stand on a tolerant platform.

We'll be rejecting the application of anyone with an anti-democratic, discriminatory position against any of the existing parties.

You need a majority of Parties to endorse a new entry after the deadline. This won't be happening. Sarry.

Credit to you Derek for standing up for the freedom of expression enjoyed by our parties.

In the interest of transparency, it should be noted that to his credit Derek brought this up in the thread that David asked us to vote on Party #4.

Here was what was said:

You need a majority of Parties to endorse a new entry after the deadline. This won't be happening. Sarry.

Credit to you Derek for standing up for the freedom of expression enjoyed by our parties.

It is only fair that i reject any further applications after voting against the fun party.

I feel sorry for the guy he has cracked before the pressure i dont think he could take the strain

Here was what was said:

The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself.

If you don't believe you can beat this late rally, then fair enough.

Edit: My only request, is that the voting on a 5th party is made public, just as the voting on a 4th party was. A precedent has been set.

Those who are afraid of a challenge, should be named. My challenge came at the same time as Party #4, my delay was purely a result of being usurped as Party #4.

Archived