P&B General Election - Game

I'm deciding to support the DECE Party because while Itzdrk has some top notch policies , we must unite to ensure that the godawful Klopp party don't win, they are definitely the Scottish Labour of this debate compared to the good guys on this side, a bit like the SNP and Greens.

Opal on Election night will be a outstanding. Solid 8s everywhere, Shots being downed like Kobe in the 4th quarter and a gathering of some of the finest posters and people in town. Even if some of them will be at the party in Marbs where C-Haz will play a celebration set.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the comments of some Dece party supporters regarding comments such as Klopp supporters being No Voters or being like Scottish Labour to be offensive in the extreme.

How anyone can stoop so low as to tar people with those names is disgusting to me

SuperCalley, sorry m9 - the cabinet was finalised this morning with the bois involved agreeing to take up their positions. Your application has came just too late I'm afraid.

Nevertheless, we hope you will still get involved and allow your v.dece ideas to be considered.

No problem, would have got the application in yesterday but was too busy pulling 9's in The Cathouse and enjoying alternative culture. We've assembled a good team.

Things are moving along nicely with two of the three parties having announced their cabinets so ill amend the original dates slightly.

Each party has until Sunday 26th October 9pm to post their manifestos/white paper that details their ideas and proposals for each of the three areas.

If it's complete before then you may post it earlier.

Good luck

I like that Derek has completely ignored your times. It shows that his priority is getting the decisions right, not about rushing something through just to meet some irrelevant deadlines.

The real dark horses of this campaign, I'm confident that we'll see Supreme Leader Derek elected ahead of the Beast Party and the Flop Party.

Things are moving along nicely with two of the three parties having announced their cabinets so ill amend the original dates slightly.

Each party has until Sunday 26th October 9pm to post their manifestos/white paper that details their ideas and proposals for each of the three areas.

If it's complete before then you may post it earlier.

Good luck

Deadlines on a Sunday are bad news mate, this is a football forum people tend to be busy most of Saturday....and hungover Sunday

24 hour extension plz :wub:

code for I will be presenting on Monday night either way

I like that Derek has completely ignored your times. It shows that his priority is getting the decisions right, not about rushing something through just to meet some irrelevant deadlines.

The real dark horses of this campaign, I'm confident that we'll see Supreme Leader Derek elected ahead of the Beast Party and the Flop Party.

I'm with you. Also Derek, I feel confident in saying, abhors the dull conventionality of the Klopp sheep and, equally, the narcissistic boys of Dece who will never pass through the back of the wardrobe and achieve their aspirations of breaking the 5/10 barrier, far less make it to Marbella.

How would each party deal with someone like Dryhorce - that's what I wanna know!

Under YSU Dryhorce would have a filter on all posts that no matter what he types says " i cum bogies "

I'm delighted to introduce the Klopp Party Shadow Cabinet.

Leader- Albino Rover

Deputy Leader- Sooky

Shadow Minister for Scottish Football- Cardinal Richelieu

Shadow Minister for Scottish Media- Ludo*1

Shadow Minister for Pie & Bovril- ICTChris

I'm delighted to introduce the Klopp Party Shadow Cabinet.

Leader- Albino Rover

Deputy Leader- Sooky

Shadow Minister for Scottish Football- Cardinal Richelieu

Shadow Minister for Scottish Media- Ludo*1

Shadow Minister for Pie & Bovril- ICTChris

Shadow cabinet because you've already accepted that you won't be in power?

My faith in itzdrk's party has been shaken by the revelation that he likes the abhorrent word "dece". I'm not sure the Klopp party have the back-bone to do anything instrumental in the battle against dece. I am at an impasse. I should have put together my own team, with it's number 1 priority being the banning of the word "dece".

My faith in itzdrk's party has been shaken by the revelation that he likes the abhorrent word "dece". I'm not sure the Klopp party have the back-bone to do anything instrumental in the battle against dece. I am at an impasse. I should have put together my own team, with it's number 1 priority being the banning of the word "dece".

DOSS Party?

Can Itzdrk not get the numbers together? Oh, OK.

If that's the case then I fully support letting Spain make his own anti-Dece party and letting Itzdrk have a role with us. Derek is a great, great guy, I'd welcome him with open arms to our party.

Archived