P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My support the DECE Party might be won if they can guarantee that one of the classic pearls of wisdom from the Collector will be a policy.

If it's still in Dumfries - it ain't dece

As a former resident of Dumfries, it is essential for masses of Betas that live there to move to the civilised party of the country to increase their DECE as I can use C Haz as a notable example .Sort of like a DECE ( R ) version of Livingston.

I'm also a fan of their bringing back DECE posters #Swampy2014

My support the DECE Party might be won if they can guarantee that one of the classic pearls of wisdom from the Collector will be a policy.

As a former resident of Dumfries, it is essential for masses of Betas that live there to move to the civilised party of the country to increase their DECE as I can use C Haz as a notable example .Sort of like a DECE ( R ) version of Livingston.

I'm also a fan of their bringing back DECE posters #Swampy2014

Soz you feel this way m8. You must have taken a turn down the wrong path somewhere. Dumfries has given the world C.Haz, Iain Russell and Monkman. 3 bois who possess deceness on a gargantuan scale.

Every town or city contains a majority of betas. It's the alpha male stand out from the crowd, not because of his Ralph Lauren mesh polo, or his Thierry Mugler cologne, but from the aura that radiates from one being dece.

Embrace your roots m8. #dumfriesisdece

The argument that the Dece club aren't inclusive has been overplayed already, if this is the best that the other parties have then I feel for them. How many people have actually been rejected from the club, seriously? I can think of two. You literally have to throw shit around or enquire about novelty t-shirts and then throw a massive hissy fit not to get in.

Some people have missed the point. Nobody has ever said "you must have ridic threads, be swoll and be a hit with the #solid9s to join our club" they've said you must aspire to that dream. This is why people from all walks of life have enjoyed Dece membership. You can too, it's a state of mind and not a physical state.

Whilst I applaud your words I just don't believe the party you represent has any chance of matching your dreams. Is anyone being considered for Cabinet actually from outside your little circle? I have no idea but the quote I saw below from you leader doesn't inspire me with confidence that there will be any inclusiveness.

I don't see any inclusive feelings here, in fact I would argue it is the opposite. A continued mission to exclude, denegrate and demonise the people who really make this fine community work. If it was left to just members of the Dece community alone then P&B would probably have collapsed into something akin to RangersMedia by now!

Thanks for the feedback, ArmadaleKillie. And may I start like a true politician and say that Armadale is quite the place, passed through it on a couple of brief, but memorable occasions.

As you may not be aware, I was a member of Club Doss in the early days. You may say "That's like going from the Greens to UKIP!", but it's much more complex than that, my dear friend AK.

Club Dece is exclusive, but we're exclusive to everyone now. We want everyone to come to some sensesh club nights with our boi #Calv, to have #nocarbsbeforemarbs (healthy living is something we take incredibly serious) and to have fun on here without some of the worst WUMs known.

If you truly want to post on a P&B which you can be proud of, there really is only one option; Vote Dece

#VD

Soz you feel this way m8. You must have taken a turn down the wrong path somewhere. Dumfries has given the world C.Haz, Iain Russell and Monkman. 3 bois who possess deceness on a gargantuan scale.

Every town or city contains a majority of betas. It's the alpha male stand out from the crowd, not because of his Ralph Lauren mesh polo, or his Thierry Mugler cologne, but from the aura that radiates from one being dece.

Embrace your roots m8. #dumfriesisdece

ThanQ m8, some deep advice, I'll have to ensure that next time I'm at the Venue in the Summer, the DECEbombs are on me.

BTW, Let's just look at how much power das uber-beta 8-Mile gets in the Klopp Party. He's shown the most enthusiasm for them so far, so as the most inclusive party it'd be a surprise for him not to have a key role. I do wonder.

BTW, Let's just look at how much power das uber-beta 8-Mile gets in the Klopp Party. He's shown the most enthusiasm for them so far, so as the most inclusive party it'd be a surprise for him not to have a key role. I do wonder.

Even if he doesn't get a role in the cabinet how do we know if he even applied for a position in the end? Some people may just be happy being a supporter fighting for what they believe in without feeling the need to fill up any particular role which has a lot more responsibilities. In all seriousness I do not know, but in my opinion the regular supporter is just as key as any cabinet role anyway.

another senasational live update from the klopp conference, as the monster munch debate raged on and just as it looked like klopp were managing to controle the tide of emotion , enrico annoni let the cat amongst the pigeons again by asking for the parties viewpoint on that all important matter: square ,slice or lorne?

Klopp leader Albino Rover answered with "We don't have a party line on any food-related matters outside of football snacks, but one thing I can promise is that there will be more equality in the SLS debate with our regional press and TV policy". however some feel that this is a safe answer which avoids the matter at hand.

an eventfull day at klopp part conference continues

Itzdrk flagship policy against the junior clubs has won me over.

Could easily have join the Klopp party but it's non stance on Square,Lorne,slice sausage policy left me feeling empty

Latest market available on BetSquirrel;

Permanent name of it itzdrk's party:

You seem upset - 1/3

SEETHING - 3/1

Paulo Sergio party - 5/1

Killie are shit - 5/1

SCENES - 5/1

black and white army - 5/1

Itzdrk - 10/1

Anti Junior Establishment - 10/1

Gaelic Ranger - 20/1

Against modern football - 25/1

Others on request!

latest outright odds:

Dece Party - 1/1

Itzdrk - 1/1

Klopp party - 3/1

To actually make this mean something I had an idea to use 'greenies' as the currency. So say you back something at 3/1 with 1 greenie, it loses and you owe me a greenie if it wins I owe you 3.. Only a max of 1 greenie per bet unless it's odds on such as 1/3 you can bet as much as the second number is to make even. If you have any affiliaton at all with itzdrk's party you're not allowed to bet on the first market!

Happy betting (if David's okay with it, adds another element to this).

Come our manifesto launch you'll find we're every bit as ambitious as the next party but there is always sense in sensibility.

There is no sense in your boy band wannabes' club, only nonsense, and the less said about the extremists the better (for them).

There's a leak within the "Dece" party- I've just been sent a photo of Sodje's shadow cabinet.

uktv_inbetweeners_1.jpg

Is the Dece party saving any of its empty, desperate attempts at crowd-pleasing for its manifesto, or will it be doing all its thinking out loud for the next month?

Oh dear, someone has a serious case of Dece Fever.

Latest market available on BetSquirrel;

Permanent name of it itzdrk's party:

You seem upset - 1/3

SEETHING - 3/1

Paulo Sergio party - 5/1

Killie are shit - 5/1

SCENES - 5/1

black and white army - 5/1

Itzdrk - 10/1

Anti Junior Establishment - 10/1

Gaelic Ranger - 20/1

Against modern football - 25/1

Others on request!

latest outright odds:

Dece Party - 1/1

Itzdrk - 1/1

Klopp party - 3/1

To actually make this mean something I had an idea to use 'greenies' as the currency. So say you back something at 3/1 with 1 greenie, it loses and you owe me a greenie if it wins I owe you 3.. Only a max of 1 greenie per bet unless it's odds on such as 1/3 you can bet as much as the second number is to make even. If you have any affiliaton at all with itzdrk's party you're not allowed to bet on the first market!

Happy betting (if David's okay with it, adds another element to this).

Absolutely, I herby announce you as the official bookie for the election

Itzdrk flagship policy against the junior clubs has won me over.

Could easily have join the Klopp party but it's non stance on Square,Lorne,slice sausage policy left me feeling empty

I respect your choice but I'd just like to remind voters that this election is being contested on Scottish football and media, and P&B, and ask them to judge us on those areas.

At the end of the day it comes down to who you want as your leader and I believe that the electorate will realise, come polling day, that there is only one sensible person out there who is ready to serve as a leader for all and deliver on this pledges and that is Albino Rover.

Vote Klopp. It just makes sense.

I see Dece is being shot down for having 'popularist' policies. They're popular because they're good.

I've been quite happy to throw about policy ideas on here because if selected I'd hope they would be endorsed by party members, but also so that other parties who decide to steal them, can be shot down for doing so.

Archived