P&B General Election - Game

Not sure how I missed this thread up until now.

I have no time for the DECE bollocks on here - the shit they spout has to be stopped. Sanity has to be restored.

I like itzdrk but his party is nothing but a protest party.

I guess that leaves me with the KLOPP. I can't be the only one slightly concerned by 8MILE and Barrajag doing their bidding on here. They need a Mandelson-like makeover and some serious celebrity endorsements.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going by the early waves, the Klopp party start as favourites.

As a supporter of Dece that suits me. Every Dece-minded person on this site must work hard to encourage people towards a more positive future. The older posters will be the hardest nuts to crack, if you're a dece boi and you know an older poster then give them a call and tell them what we're about.

I've been quite happy to throw about policy ideas on here because if selected I'd hope they would be endorsed by party members, but also so that other parties who decide to steal them, can be shot down for doing so.

It's starting to make sense now: making a lot of noise in a desperate attempt to be liked by your party.

On the second point- no. Throwing around generic, unoriginal phrases doesn't give you copyright on ideas. It's the political equivalent of commenting "FIRST!" on a video on YouTube.

It's starting to make sense now: making a lot of noise in a desperate attempt to be liked by your party.

On the second point- no. Throwing around generic, unoriginal phrases doesn't give you copyright on ideas. It's the political equivalent of commenting "FIRST!" on a video on YouTube.

I think you'll find that I was 'very specific'

Mentioned twice each today. Barrajag + 8Mile = Box office

What do you think AR? As an inclusive party for all, you must be delighted to have two posters as enthusiastic as 8-Mile and BarraJag right behind you?

Happy to be involved in any party as Malcolm Tucker-lite as Widge called me. All three parties have plus points in my book. They also have pretty big negatives though.

It looks as though a lot of people are scared to come out in their condemnation of the juniors. It is an unanimous agreement that they have no place in our game. #kenlikeyeseemupset

What do you think AR? As an inclusive party for all, you must be delighted to have two posters as enthusiastic as 8-Mile and BarraJag right behind you?

Every poster on P&B is equal, and it is their democratic right to campaign and vote for whomever they like. I'm glad to have the backing of all my party members, and can't see how that can be considered a negative.

The Klopp Party are so fucking boring the late, great Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen is currently trying to find the exact pillow and throw colour combinations to match that much beige. Plus they have 8Mile, the box office equivalent of John Carter.

The Dece Party are OK but just don't stand firm enough on the eradication of the Juniors.

If the YSU make a big enough splash but don't win I hope we can make some moves towards a Junior free society, such as forcing them to play on one of the less important islands somewhere. Somewhere that already has it's own mutant inhabitants.

Every poster on P&B is equal, and it is their democratic right to campaign and vote for whomever they like. I'm glad to have the backing of all my party members, and can't see how that can be considered a negative.

If every poster on PnB is equal, then the case is INSERMOUNTABLE that when choosing your cabinet, the only differentiator between the potential candidates is their levels of enthusiasm shown. After all, they're equal in every other regard and choosing them on any other criteria would be elitist.

I look forward to seeing if your talk of inclusivity and equality is genuine or just bluster, which will be proven by whether your biggest supporter, 8-Mile, is given a position in your party.

Can I also add that I find the use of Jurgen Klopp in the Klopp party to be utterly offensive. It's akin to the BNP's use of Winston Churchill ITPO.

What does Jurgen Klopp specifically have to do with any of your policies, please be precise? The answer is absolutely nothing, it's merely a cheap attempt to win voters by making people think "I like Klopp, I'll vote for them". We all like Klopp, riding on someone else's popularity for cheap votes is not right.

The only party who have any relevance to the man is the Dece party. Klopp is successful, well presented, his own man and great fun. Everyone of a dece persuasion can aspire to one day be like Klopp, and as a real Klopp supporter I find the hi-jacking of him for political gain to be appalling. My message is clear:

d685y.jpg

If every poster on PnB is equal, then the case is INSERMOUNTABLE that when choosing your cabinet, the only differentiator between the potential candidates is their levels of enthusiasm shown. After all, they're equal in every other regard and choosing them on any other criteria would be elitist.

I look forward to seeing if your talk of inclusivity and equality is genuine or just bluster, which will be proven by whether your biggest supporter, 8-Mile, is given a position in your party.

This is symptomatic of the sheer lack of understanding your party has of democracy. Every poster has an equal right to a voice and a vote; equality isn't synonymous with congruency.

Not that I have to explain myself to you, but I'll be choosing my cabinet on their suitability to their roles, and on the strengths of their character and their applications.

DECE poster claiming that another party lacks substance?

Whether I'm involved or not, I can guarantee my party will show we have substance when the time comes. With the creative minds and forward thinking ideas at our disposal the world is our oyster. All this reminds me of Yes Scotland v Better Together. One side comes out with policy after policy, the other just screams "you don't have answers for anything" right after they've answered the question. I'm hoping the people of PnB can see past the fear mongering more than the general Scottish public.

What is it about hijacking the popularity of a German football manager who has nothing to do with this debate (apart from being Dece) that screams "substance" to you?

Archived