P&B General Election - Game

Until we announce our white paper and answer relevant questions at debates, you'll have no idea about the substance of our policies

Willing a greenie wager that it will #comeaklopper

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until we announce our white paper and answer relevant questions at debates, you'll have no idea about the substance of our policies

We've already watched your party scramble all over the place thinking of policies and posting them in an aimless mess for the last 5 pages. But you're right, there is no substance to them.

still cant make a decision between dece and you seem upset, when will their conferences be held so i can mkae my decision. I would say i am swaing 60-40 in you seem upsets favour

Club Dece Conference begins tonight in Club Deuce, Marbs. Do come along if you can make it. I won't say too much but let's just say the delegate packs are packed with goodies including 1.5 dig per person.

For those who can't make it - the event will be streamed in our regional decequarters in Fatties, Miami Inverness, Subclub and Opal Lounge.

If every poster on PnB is equal, then the case is INSERMOUNTABLE that when choosing your cabinet, the only differentiator between the potential candidates is their levels of enthusiasm shown. After all, they're equal in every other regard and choosing them on any other criteria would be elitist.

I look forward to seeing if your talk of inclusivity and equality is genuine or just bluster, which will be proven by whether your biggest supporter, 8-Mile, is given a position in your party.

All men are created equal, only some are more equal than others.

How very #dece of you.

This is symptomatic of the sheer lack of understanding your party has of democracy. Every poster has an equal right to a voice and a vote; equality isn't synonymous with congruency.

Not that I have to explain myself to you, but I'll be choosing my cabinet on their suitability to their roles, and on the strengths of their character and their applications.

Very clear hints for all to see that despite his dedication to your party since the off, 8-Mile won't be allowed into the perty.

#inclusive

All men are created equal, only some are more equal than others.

How very #dece of you.

Excuse me chap. We're being labelled as a private club, even though literally all we've done is not allow 8-Mile in (that's not Darwinism, that's a simple desire not to be in the same room as a jobby launcher). When the Klopp's do the exact same thing I expect a frank apology for being hypocritical on the issue of exclusivity.

Our stance is that all men who aspire to be Dece are equal, and thy shall be judged only on that as what man can't control isn't worth judgement. We're fundamentally the #Decent party, and if you decide to join that positive vision then you still can my friend.

Still no answer on the shameful hijacking of Klopp. As a real Klopp fan I am disappointed.

^^ This.

The dece party IS completely insular. At times in the past, people have tried to get involved with the #dece patter and have been cast aside with little thought for their feelings. The #dece party kind of come across as the 4th year neds at high school - big fish in a tiny pond who then go on to become the next manager in McDonalds - and, if you are to gain my vote, you will have to convince me that #rodallega bombs will be available to everyone, and not just those in your own insular bubble.

Also, I'd like to see an increased tolerance to team #doss.

I am the very definition of your P&B swing voter. I'm leaning towards Team Klopp right now because they are the ONLY credible choice, with some excellent cabinet ministers. I believe that the Dece Party have potential if they can remove their heads from their rather toned posteriors.

Consider this your warning from a swing voter, dece party. I am an extremely good looking young man, who has a solid 10/10 girlfriend. I SHOULD BE your core vote.

Our stance is that all men who aspire to be Dece are equal, and thy shall be judged only on that as what man can't control isn't worth judgement. We're fundamentally the #Decent party, and if you decide to join that positive vision then you still can my friend.

Still no answer on the shameful hijacking of Klopp. As a real Klopp fan I am disappointed.

There's my stance from earlier on. That hasn't changed. Dece has potential, but the Klopp party has the policies and is the smart (and only credible) choice at the moment. I wont vote for the seething party or whatever it's likely to be called because they're nothing more than P&B's BNP equivalent.

Go on - win my vote. I'm your target demographic. Prove to me (and others of a similar mind) that they should vote for you in your manifesto, during the debates and in general discussion on here.

Rumours all over Twitter that Jurgen Klopp is in #Marbs and will be personally endorsing Dece at conference.

He is also taking legal advice over the unlicensed use of his name and image. Massive blow to the Kloppites if true.

The Dece part will be judged on their white paper and debates. You are asking to be won over despite the fact that by the rules of the game, no firm policies with detailed explanations can be laid out yet.

If I have anything to do with it, our plicies will target your run of the mill fan which is what the vast majority of P&B are. Sadly, I think so may look past our policies and vote against us purely because they don't like Club Dece (which is seperate from the Dece party).

A bit like folk voting no 'cos ah pure hate Alux Salmin'

We've already watched your party scramble all over the place thinking of policies and posting them in an aimless mess for the last 5 pages. But you're right, there is no substance to them.

Go on - win my vote. I'm your target demographic. Prove to me (and others of a similar mind) that they should vote for you in your manifesto, during the debates and in general discussion on here.

You can't please everyone, as these two completely opposite posts show. As Fudge says, you'll see our substantial views in the white paper and the debates. As a Dece boi I can ensure that whether I'm involved or not. Until then, we must be open-minded.

Just made a little Watergate style raid on Club Dece, leaving a little package. They're imploding as I speak.

#deceschism #youseemupset #itzdrkknows

Not really m9.

Healthy debate is encouraged, as long as its down with a spirit of mutual respect.

Me and Fudge having a civilised discussion on something's dece/doss merits encapsulates the spirit of Dece.

The Dece part will be judged on their white paper and debates. You are asking to be won over despite the fact that by the rules of the game, no firm policies with detailed explanations can be laid out yet.

If I have anything to do with it, our plicies will target your run of the mill fan which is what the vast majority of P&B are. Sadly, I think so may look past our policies and vote against us purely because they don't like Club Dece (which is seperate from the Dece party).

A bit like folk voting no 'cos ah pure hate Alux Salmin'

Fair enough. You have to understand though that saying your party conference is in #marbs does link it to the dece club or whatever the blaises it's called and that will lose as many votes as it will win for you.

I look forward to the energising debates between the 3 parties on here all the same.

Fair enough. You have to understand though that saying your party conference is in #marbs does link it to the dece club or whatever the blaises it's called and that will lose as many votes as it will win for you.

I look forward to the energising debates between the 3 parties on here all the same.

It's a bit like the SNP and the Yes campaign. Of course, there is a strong link between the two but the Dece party will represent the majority of P&B who want change for the better.

For anyone to say the #DECE movement is all inclusive is simply not true.

I was a newbie, a relative no mark on P&B (probz still am to many others) but I ventured into the club Dece page and they welcomed me with open #bulging arms despite not being totes sure about the way it would go down.

What I received was a v.v.v. Qual introducsh and since then it's been nothing but solid #9's and #DECEbombs for all.

On the other hand we have jealous #betas who, despite our state of mind and way of life not affecting them in any way whatsoever, try and ridicule us for being the type of #ladz we are without actually getting to know the #lad themselves.

As a very proud member of the #DECE movement, I am eagerly awaiting #SSAYE's decish on who he wants to play a part in his cabinet and despite not knowing if I will or won't be involved, I will support our movement in any way I can.

#voteDECE

Happy to be involved in any party as Malcolm Tucker-lite as Widge called me. All three parties have plus points in my book. They also have pretty big negatives though.

Whoever's side you take will most likely win, presuming you use your dotting accounts to vote aswell...

Whoever's side you take will most likely win, presuming you use your dotting accounts to vote aswell...

Are you dumb enough to actually believe BarraJag? Feel quite sorry for you tbh.

Archived