P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little pointer, as you can clearly see the Dece party are doing this all for themselves, whereas if you look at the Klopp Party policies and thread you will see we have the public in mind. So as to that when it comes to the vote Klopp has you in mind

A party full of #Ladz. What are you going to do about the stalkers of pie and bovril?

You may be forgetting, but I had to deal with the problem of a certain well known poster from bygone days harassing me by asking a load of questions about someone I knew personally. When I naturally gave off the impression of #useemupset and understandably reacted negatively I was banned.

The issue of fair moderation and making PnB a weird bearded stalker free forum is as close to my heart as anyone's. I will fight tooth and nail regardless of my position to ensure that your, in fact our, fears on the matter are addressed thoroughly and thoughtfully.

Just a little pointer, as you can clearly see the Dece party are doing this all for themselves, whereas if you look at the Klopp Party policies and thread you will see we have the public in mind. So as to that when it comes to the vote Klopp has you in mind

Your sig and this post identifies you clearly as a Klopp party supporter, but the avatar causes confusion. A man as fundamentally Dece as Jurgen Klopp suggests a vote for the Dece party.

What is it about Jurgen Klopp that makes you want to vote for that party? Be very specific.

Your sig and this post identifies you clearly as a Klopp party supporter, but the avatar causes confusion. A man as fundamentally Dece as Jurgen Klopp suggests a vote for the Dece party.

What is it about Jurgen Klopp that makes you want to vote for that party? Be very specific.

The policies on Scottish football are the most appealing to me. They have the smaller clubs at heart and want what's best for the public.

The policies on Scottish football are the most appealing to me. They have the smaller clubs at heart and want what's best for the public.

And as I supporter of '0 league titles in 130 years' uber diddies Stenhousemuir, I'm going to look to shaft the smaller clubs? Rest assured, If selcted, a redistribution of wealth will be a main priority.

Saying that, your club's recent success has been financed by a rich benefactor.

For anyone to say the #DECE movement is all inclusive is simply not true.

I was a newbie, a relative no mark on P&B (probz still am to many others) but I ventured into the club Dece page and they welcomed me with open #bulging arms despite not being totes sure about the way it would go down.

What I received was a v.v.v. Qual introducsh and since then it's been nothing but solid #9's and #DECEbombs for all.

On the other hand we have jealous #betas who, despite our state of mind and way of life not affecting them in any way whatsoever, try and ridicule us for being the type of #ladz we are without actually getting to know the #lad themselves.

As a very proud member of the #DECE movement, I am eagerly awaiting #SSAYE's decish on who he wants to play a part in his cabinet and despite not knowing if I will or won't be involved, I will support our movement in any way I can.

#voteDECE

Real talk, rather than baseless whinging.

Hats off to you kind sir.

The Dece policies haven't been released yet. Support who you like, but I'd hate to see votes won over something as ridiculous as the hijacking of Jurgen Klopp, a man who given the choice would surely pick Dece all the way.

Real talk, rather than baseless whinging.

Hats off to you kind sir.

The Dece policies haven't been released yet. Support who you like, but I'd hate to see votes won over something as ridiculous as the hijacking of Jurgen Klopp, a man who given the choice would surely pick Dece all the way.

Wouldn't be so sure

A party full of #Ladz. What are you going to do about the stalkers of pie and bovril?

I am proud to have White Knighted on a number of occasions when someone has taken photos of another user, without permission, and fired them up on here. For example:

• Kilt taking a photo from my MySpace account of my sister and posting it on here.
  • Kilt taking a photo of another poster in her wedding dress and posting it on here.
  • Kilt taking a photo from your Bebo and posting it on here.

Each time this has occurred I have voiced my displeasure and outrage.

I am proud to have White Knighted on a number of occasions when someone has taken photos of another user, without permission, and fired them up on here. For example:

• Kilt taking a photo from my MySpace account of my sister and posting it on here.
  • Kilt taking a photo of another poster in her wedding dress and posting it on here.
  • Kilt taking a photo from your Bebo and posting it on here.

Each time this has occurred I have voiced my displeasure and outrage.

Kilt really was a creep.

AberdeenBud, on 17 Oct 2014 - 16:11, said:

Woooosh.

Definitely not Malcom fucking Tucker at his best here. Need to be a bit more switched on for a spin doctor imo.

Not had internet for the past two days, it'll take me at least a couple of more hours to get switched on to the ways of P&B.

I may or may not have been offered a role by one of the parties. A role I politely declined. So, somewhat controversially, I'm coming out in support of #Dece

To paraphrase Jay-Z and Alicia Keys:

"Dece will inspire you"

And I, for one, am inspired.

I may or may not have been offered a role by one of the parties. A role I politely declined. So, somewhat controversially, I'm coming out in support of #Dece

To paraphrase Jay-Z and Alicia Keys:

"Dece will inspire you"

And I, for one, am inspired.

Welcome, you are.

Archived