P&B General Election - Game

Can we get a name?

I have gone for You Seem Upset

Until such time as i have a cabinet and party members this will be the name, we will have a vote on Monday on whether to keep it or go with something else.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dice party are gambling with our future, the Klip-klopp party are galloping aimlessly into oblibion. Only the You Seem Upset party, truly understand that the people are upset.

#heilvetica

f**k it, I'm throwing my full weight behind the YSU party, purely for shits and giggles.

I'd like to belittle the opposition, while offering nothing constructive whatsoever.

SSAYE, I'm not sure this merits a PM on its own, but I propose that part of the Dece manifesto is changing the anthem for Scotland games. We need something that will whip the crowd into a frenzy and restore some national pride, a song which isn't about battles from hundreds of years but being as dece as possible in a modern, forward thinking Sc-HOT-land.

Here are my suggestions. Just click any one you want at random, and imagine 52,000 joobed up, eccied ravers in the stadium going for it (the typical dress of the Scotland fan will be changed from kilts and feathered hats to neon bright sunglasses and tank tops). This would be as important a world class striker, we'd never lose a game again:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFS5N_yAGTo

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWJVult-9M

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mcGJA7-HeM

5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqDcpgeztck

6) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

Trying to deflect from you're embarrassing linguistic mistake, you're making a bit of a fool of yourself.

We were across watching a couple of games. We shunned going to the Rhein Rhur derby and Koln V Bayern to travel across country with the Dece bois of Duisburg to Rostock to sample an away match atmosphere. We then went to see the bad boys German football RB Leipzig at Fortuna to gauge how fan culture is rebelling against the curse of big business destroying clubs

You could say (because you'd be right) I have the perfect credentials to revamp Scottish football

f**k it, I'm throwing my full weight behind the YSU party, purely for shits and giggles.

I'd like to belittle the opposition, while offering nothing constructive whatsoever.

Dece have a multitude of fabulous candidates for the deputy and cabinet positions, and this is what the other two are dealing with?

You have to feel for Derek at this stage. A great guy, but he isn't getting a fair crack of the whip here. :(

I'd like to throw my weight behind EGB for depute.

I could certainly see myself doing a fantastic job in such a position but feel a united Dece camp is a better Dece camp.

Absolutely top boi who would act with humility and listen to his cabinet

I'd like to throw my weight behind EGB for depute.

I could certainly see myself doing a fantastic job in such a position but feel a united Dece camp is a better Dece camp.

Absolutely top boi who would act with humility and listen to his cabinet

I don't know what to say Fudge. To get messages such as this from two absolute top bois like yourself and Rowan Vine's Beard is a true honour, thnx.

I hope by suggesting my ideas I didn't come across as trying to barge my way to that position, like yourself I care more about dece unity than individual roles. Should that be Sodj's decision I will be thankful to you two ladz for the support, but as you say you see yourself doing a good job there (which I agree with) I will support you in that role should that be Sodj's desish.

This is why I can see us making a success of this. A closer knit political group you're unlikely to find, which can only be good for our dream going forward.

ETA: One thing I'm sure all us Decers can agree on is that a Dece policy on PnB would be to unban the likes of Swampy as well as the #returnofthemhak. Terrible decision by the powers that be and one which has made this site a far less interesting place. #nokings

There has been alot of interest to join parties thus far so I have asked party leaders to confirm if they are happy and they can get to the juicy bit of picking and announcing their cabinets today.

In other words, if you still haven't declared your interest and want to be involved then get a move on

I'd like to join itzdrk but I don't have the time to take a really active roll. I'll put my name forward to be a minor part of his, or if he is reading this, your, party. I feel I have some smashing ideas to further the demise of the juniors.

I think EGB would make an excellent Deputy PM for Sodje. The sort of relationship Ed and David Miliband may have possibly formed, if they weren't such utter c***s.

As I said last night, Fudge has made some wonderful points on how to revamp Scottish football, and I would support his appointment in this role.

I have decided to fight for the role of Minister for P&B. I feel I belong within these hallow pages, I've been around for a long, long time, seen it all, done it all. My policies include the following:

1. Should the Dece Party win the election, the use of abbreviations such as IMO, TBH, TBT etc... shall be mandatory.

2. Every man and his dog is sick of the utter rubbish posted by betas such as H_B and Supras in Misc Football, arguably one of the best sections of P&B. I would aim to have both of these posters banned from using this section of the forum.

3. I feel the need for inclusiveness in the Dece Party, we are sometimes viewed as being an insular party, which is obviously going to be a vote killer. I would open up membership of Club Dece on P&B to anyone between the ages of 18 and 45 (I know some pretty #toned guys in their 40's, let's not be ageist), likes boozing and is able to pull a 7/10 with little trouble. I hear the cry already, "But Adam, you're married, you can't pull anything anymore!", but please, I've pulled some worldies in my time, including my older, and extremely sexually attractive wife (solid 8/10 on her day).

4. And finally, I would insist that our great Deceiple, SSI, joins the moderators team.

Long live P&B, long live #Dece!

Archived