P&B General Election - Game

I'd like to answer 8-Mile's post about my lack of ideas and Forever Blue's question about bevvy at the football in one go. I propose that there's a "match ticket, Dece bomb and Christian Benteke pill value combo" available for all punters, with two pills, Orange Joob, a football special and a match ticket being the away fan package. This will make fans feel more valued and improve the atmosphere in one go.

Huge-Academy-Award-Worthy-Clapping-MRW-G

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think EGB would make an excellent Deputy PM for Sodje. The sort of relationship Ed and David Miliband may have possibly formed, if they weren't such utter c***s.

As I said last night, Fudge has made some wonderful points on how to revamp Scottish football, and I would support his appointment in this role.

I have decided to fight for the role of Minister for P&B. I feel I belong within these hallow pages, I've been around for a long, long time, seen it all, done it all. My policies include the following:

1. Should the Dece Party win the election, the use of abbreviations such as IMO, TBH, TBT etc... shall be mandatory.

2. Every man and his dog is sick of the utter rubbish posted by betas such as H_B and Supras in Misc Football, arguably one of the best sections of P&B. I would aim to have both of these posters banned from using this section of the forum.

3. I feel the need for inclusiveness in the Dece Party, we are sometimes viewed as being an insular party, which is obviously going to be a vote killer. I would open up membership of Club Dece on P&B to anyone between the ages of 18 and 45 (I know some pretty #toned guys in their 40's, let's not be ageist), likes boozing and is able to pull a 7/10 with little trouble. I hear the cry already, "But Adam, you're married, you can't pull anything anymore!", but please, I've pulled some worldies in my time, including my older, and extremely sexually attractive wife (solid 8/10 on her day).

4. And finally, I would insist that our great Deceiple, SSI, joins the moderators team.

Long live P&B, long live #Dece!

^^ This.

The dece party IS completely insular. At times in the past, people have tried to get involved with the #dece patter and have been cast aside with little thought for their feelings. The #dece party kind of come across as the 4th year neds at high school - big fish in a tiny pond who then go on to become the next manager in McDonalds - and, if you are to gain my vote, you will have to convince me that #rodallega bombs will be available to everyone, and not just those in your own insular bubble.

Also, I'd like to see an increased tolerance to team #doss.

I am the very definition of your P&B swing voter. I'm leaning towards Team Klopp right now because they are the ONLY credible choice, with some excellent cabinet ministers. I believe that the Dece Party have potential if they can remove their heads from their rather toned posteriors.

Consider this your warning from a swing voter, dece party. I am an extremely good looking young man, who has a solid 10/10 girlfriend. I SHOULD BE your core vote.

^^ This.

The dece party IS completely insular. At times in the past, people have tried to get involved with the #dece patter and have been cast aside with little thought for their feelings. The #dece party kind of come across as the 4th year neds at high school - big fish in a tiny pond who then go on to become the next manager in McDonalds - and, if you are to gain my vote, you will have to convince me that #rodallega bombs will be available to everyone, and not just those in your own insular bubble.

Also, I'd like to see an increased tolerance to team #doss.

I am the very definition of your P&B swing voter. I'm leaning towards Team Klopp right now because they are the ONLY credible choice, with some excellent cabinet ministers. I believe that the Dece Party have potential if they can remove their heads from their rather toned posteriors.

Consider this your warning from a swing voter, dece party. I am an extremely good looking young man, who has a solid 10/10 girlfriend. I SHOULD BE your core vote.

Rest assured, Kyle, I will work tirelessly to ensure both the Dece Party and Club Dece, in tandem, become less insular. If chosen as part of Sodje's #Cab, this will be the biggest point I shall be pushing. Well, maybe slightly behind the Supras/H_B policy.

Great politicians like to leave a lasting legacy, or do something whilst in office for which they are remembered for. Churchill defeated the Bosch, Thatcher got another term in office thanks to invading the Falklands. I want my legacy to be inclusiveness. I want the users of this fantastic site to say in years to come, Keckers created collaboration.

and from an eventfull day on the cmpaign trail here we already have a storm brewing at the klopp party conference where their leader read out their policies and outlined their plans. nothing of true note happened untill pnb poster romeo asked the all important question "what is the klopp parties stance on roast beef monster munch" , the reply came from cardinal richelieu that he although a fan of Monster munch he preferred the hot and spicy ones. this response angered a few undecideds with romeo even going as far to say his vote had been lost. this resulted in the Klopp party confirming "this was a personal view and not the parties view" but also that he is welcome to these opinions before adding a slight dig at the other parties by stating unlike the others who are not inclusive and will probably give you the answer you want to hear. so opinions are already strong at this point inthe campaign, one thing for sure it will certainly be interesting to see how Klopp continue to deal with monstermunchgate.

Monster munches Scotland spokesman, Mr Barry Fergusson was unavailable for comment at this stage although we are hopefull he will release a statement on the matter in the coming days.

A further advantage of the "Kick Scottish Juniors Out Of Football" campaign would be that P&B would be rid of at least 80% of criminal grammatical errors within the forum. Those who it is obvious that they type with their elbows should be banned immediately.

The "Bankies" tattoo should also be circulated to bolster this point.

Candidate 1 is:

Itzdrk

He wants to kick junior football out of the Scottish game, believes the Daily Record should be printed only in gaelic and wants to see the Pie and Bov collectively sponsor an SPFL side.

I'm solidly behind Itzdrk's radical agenda, apart from the bits about Junior Football, Gaelic and sponsorship, but I will always put Party above conscience, my allegiance shall be absolute. Unless the Leader shows any weakness..

The other two parties shall be crushed, which should be fairly easy. The Dece Party are a bunch of effete, ageist metrosexuals who will hide under their duvets when we seize their moisturiser supplies. The Klopp Party are wishy washy middle of the road speccy types who can't decide on anything, not even on the great Crisp issues of the day. We can leave them to split into many lonely voices without any help from us.

87698-3x2-940x627.jpg

I'd have an overhaul of the modding system and have a mod reshuffle.

They have no real power and it seemingly takes about a week of discussions via PM for any action to be taken. Serial aliases are allowed to return time after time and shit posters are allowed to bring the site down unchallenged

My provishcab announcement has been drafted and will be the first order of business for the Dece Conference. Starts this evening at Club Deuce, come along.

We can get the admin of ratifying our cabinet out the way nice and early and get on with getting absolutely crunk.

How very inclusive of you.

3. I feel the need for inclusiveness in the Dece Party, we are sometimes viewed as being an insular party, which is obviously going to be a vote killer. I would open up membership of Club Dece on P&B to anyone between the ages of 18 and 45 (I know some pretty #toned guys in their 40's, let's not be ageist), likes boozing and is able to pull a 7/10 with little trouble. I hear the cry already, "But Adam, you're married, you can't pull anything anymore!", but please, I've pulled some worldies in my time, including my older, and extremely sexually attractive wife (solid 8/10 on her day).

4. And finally, I would insist that our great Deceiple, SSI, joins the moderators team.

Long live P&B, long live #Dece!

Whilst I applaud your words I just don't believe the party you represent has any chance of matching your dreams. Is anyone being considered for Cabinet actually from outside your little circle? I have no idea but the quote I saw below from you leader doesn't inspire me with confidence that there will be any inclusiveness.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217595-p-b-general-election-game/page-2#entry8867276

Pls nomn8 yourselves for Party membership bois so Im not stuck with some P&B Game playing dweeb cramping my style.

I don't see any inclusive feelings here, in fact I would argue it is the opposite. A continued mission to exclude, denegrate and demonise the people who really make this fine community work. If it was left to just members of the Dece community alone then P&B would probably have collapsed into something akin to RangersMedia by now!

I think you'll find TPD want to restructure modding and get rid of the aliases and trolls.

If you don't think that would benefit the site, you have the mental comprehension of a UKIP voter

Surely this policy could be compared to some of the ones UKIP have employed regarding immigration?

Dece chasing votes away in a spectacular fashion IMO.

I am in favour of uncapped European immigration as long as more money is put towards the necessary agencies to allow for better integration.

My P&B policy is more like a footballing club punting it's failing manager and allowing the new one to release the substandard players from the club. That's generally how things are turned around

I am in favour of uncapped European immigration as long as more money is put towards the necessary agencies to allow for better integration.

My P&B policy is more like a footballing club punting it's failing manager and allowing the new one to release the substandard players from the club. That's generally how things are turned around

Surely punting a manager and then half the failing squad puts the financial future of said football club at risk, especially if you're looking for a short term fix?

There are obviously too many shite posters on P&B, but the answer isn't to ban them. It's try and IMPROVE them. Even Non deluded dee, the single worst poster on the Premiership forum and the Chamipionship forum before that, has found his niche now with his head's gone of the week/BarraJag trolling.

I don't think banning people you consider to be shite posters comes across as any more inclusive either. As an aside, how do you judge someone's posting ability? This sounds like a very right wing, non-inclusive policy to me. Protect the 'dece elite' and cast aside anyone who doesn't fall into those ideals.

Disappointing.

I'd let P&B vote for which poor posters they wanted to bin. The obvious trolls /aliases would be punted immediately by the mods.

Really bad posters who aren't kids are usually unsavable. They're usually just junior standard thickos who do not have the mental capacity to post anything other than absolute nonsense. If they do return with an alias and gave changed for the better then fair enough.

Doing nothing won't help

Archived