P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a note, I for one believe we shouldn't delve too much into historical WUMery on the site, largely because I don't frequent most of these discussions so have no idea where to look to dig up dirt.

I would however like to yet again highlight a genuine issue that arose in this very thread: ageism, which as yet has still not been addressed:

No mate,what I would like addressed first is the homophobic nature of the dece party,they can address you're points after that.

This party is only three hookers, a crate of kestrel and a bag of cocaine away from living up to its full potential.

With a policy on safe standing inbound, the dream will be lived sjc. It will be lived.

:lol:

That's a night out not a fcuking Political Party!

No mate,what I would like addressed first is the homophobic nature of the dece party,they can address you're points after that.

Well if that's what the electorate want, then I can't stand in the way.

This party is only three hookers, a crate of kestrel and a bag of cocaine away from living up to its full potential.

With a policy on safe standing inbound, the dream will be lived sjc. It will be lived.

We actually plan on revisiting our party conference just because Addie want's to revolutionise things. We're all very excited.

I jest, of course. The Dece Party stand for camaraderie wherever possible. For people and society to encourage their peers to be fulfilled, confident people. This is why a lot of our policies - which will be published as according to the deadlines - are about giving people a hand-up and an opportuntiy, where perhaps before there may not have been one.

We're about not necessarily being better than anyone but knowing that nobody is your superior either.

Jesus boys, I nearly started crying writing that. Such a great Perty.

We actually plan on revisiting our party conference just because Addie want's to revolutionise things. We're all very excited.

I just give the people what they want Spain.

I jest, of course. The Dece Party stand for camaraderie wherever possible. For people and society to encourage their peers to be fulfilled, confident people. This is why a lot of our policies - which will be published as according to the deadlines - are about giving people a hand-up and an opportuntiy, where perhaps before there may not have been one.

We're about not necessarily being better than anyone but knowing that nobody is your superior either.

Jesus boys, I nearly started crying writing that. Such a great Perty.

We're about empowering others to better themself. We really are tremendous people.

The silence from Albino "Albinos Only" Rover surrounding #gifgate is deafening.

I've expressed my renouncement for your party's name-calling, and for anyone whose campaign strategy involves digging up dirt on others. I've suggested all parties show some decency and don't do it again, and reiterated that you and Fudge have attempted to spread a lie- for the record I've never been warned by any of P&B's mods because unlike Club Dece and the Dece party they have senses of humour. What more do you want me to say on the matter?

I've expressed my renouncement for your party's name-calling, and for anyone whose campaign strategy involves digging up dirt on others. I've suggested all parties show some decency and don't do it again, and reiterated that you and Fudge have attempted to spread a lie- for the record I've never been warned by any of P&B's mods because unlike Club Dece and the Dece party they have senses of humour. What more do you want me to say on the matter?

Even your username has racist connotations, how can anyone ever take you seriously again?

Upon investigation of our initial Party Conference invoices, it appears we had more than enough cocaine to go around, but BJ didn't let the rest of us see any of it. He then claimed the hookers cancelled. It explains a lot, thankfully Addie is playing the team game.

Even your username has racist connotations, how can anyone ever take you seriously again?

Adam, I like you as a poster and I'm sure you're a fine gentleman, but it appears Dece has brought out the worst in you. Look back at some of your comments about me, not through Deceist eyes but through your own, and please realise the indecency of those comments and show some respect and responsibility in the rest of this debate.

Upon investigation of our initial Party Conference invoices, it appears we had more than enough cocaine to go around, but BJ didn't let the rest of us see any of it. He then claimed the hookers cancelled. It explains a lot, thankfully Addie is playing the team game.

It's all about the team. Including everyone in the team, whilst making the individual feel like they are the most important person on Earth is what it should be all about. Having fun isn't just about hookers or illegal drugs; it's about safe standing and whether some of Radio 4's exceptionally good shows should be taken in the revamp of the BBC in line with the party policy.

Being a backbencher for THE party of equality and of course, fun, I made sure that the hookers were a mixture of male and female. Yes to free (in some cases expensive) love; no to homophobia.

Adam, I like you as a poster and I'm sure you're a fine gentleman, but it appears Dece has brought out the worst in you. Look back at some of your comments about me, not through Deceist eyes but through your own, and please realise the indecency of those comments and show some respect and responsibility in the rest of this debate.

^^^^^^^^^ posts gifs of black children eating a slice of watermelon while spinning a basketball with a KFC bucket in the background

Archived