P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you deputies!

First order of business will be discussing the dece party's inclusiveness. All three of you are free to jump in when you please.

Spain - how do you react to Adams statement?

Thank you David.

Adam makes a good point that he is different to all other members of Dece. But to be quite frank, I think the voting public can see this for what it really is. I like Adam, but he's quite simply being used. Trotted out as the token, regular, decent bloke.

Absolute nonsense. I'm an intelligent bloke, I've been to university, achieved a top, top degree, and work in an extremely challenging job within the public sector. If I thought for one second that I was being used, irrespective of how much I believe in the policies of the party, I would have walked away.

We are totally and utterly open. Our PM thread is a democracy, with each party member having an equal say.

Absolute nonsense. I'm an intelligent bloke, I've been to university, achieved a top, top degree, and work in an extremely challenging job within the public sector. If I thought for one second that I was being used, irrespective of how much I believe in the policies of the party, I would have walked away.

We are totally and utterly open. Our PM thread is a democracy, with each party member having an equal say.

Can you explain why you think everyone else outside of Dece has this perception of Dece being a closed shop

Gerrintaethum Adam #lad

v.v.v.v. well said

As I said, a thoroughly decent bloke. But sometimes when you want to believe in something so much, you become blind to it. Have you been accepted into Club Dece? Or are you merely in their political party being used as a weapon?

Can you explain why you think everyone else outside of Dece has this perception of Dece being a closed shop

I think that lies with the original Club Dece thread, David. But as we in the Dece Party have consistently stressed, we are not aligned with the rules laid out by Lexi, or mhak. We have our own set of rules, and those are to be inclusiveness and responsive to every single poster's needs, and to have a positive outlook on life, whatever your beliefs.

If we have mislead you on being a closed shop, then I can only apologise. This is simply not the case.

We vote SNP at the next general election and get modern in door facilities in every town and City like lesser nationsLithuania has better facilities and other small lesser eastern European nationsMoney is the only thing that will grow Scottish football and its lacking right nowWe lost three Sky deals all down to them not showing the A.F game at noon when cops made them play thenEvery since that in the mid nineties the games been dying slowly how ever we still produce top level coachesAnd English teams still take our players like they have since the game beganeWhat we need to do is find a way of keeping them up here education along with football would helpSo if a kid could not make it he would have something to fall back on think Celtic have done this schemeOther teams could follow suite and we might be able to keep them a bot longer before moving southBosman killed our game to clubs cant keep a guy for 8 or 9 years and create strong teams that can romp EuropeSo when a guys ready to move for free he is most likely to do it and earn three or four times what he will up here

The referendum is over mate,it's a kid on game.

I'm still here. I won't pay the same disservice that my opponents have paid me by interrupting their conversation.

In my opinion, there isn't anything wrong with Dece's exclusivity policy. However, I do think we need to pay credence to the fact that the Dece Party and Club Dece aren't the same entity, it could be argued that Adam's involvement in the party shows us this.

I'm still here. I won't pay the same disservice that my opponents have paid me by interrupting their conversation.

In my opinion, there isn't anything wrong with Dece's exclusivity policy. However, I do think we need to pay credence to the fact that the Dece Party and Club Dece aren't the same entity, it could be argued that Adam's involvement in the party shows us this.

Would you want to be part of club dece?

Spain how do you actually expect to ban the word dece? Surely as others have pointed out there will be many ways round this?

David, I have addressed before the simplicity of the system. Personally, I run another forum elsewhere, I have experience with swear filters. They're relatively simple to work on. To filter out a 4 letter word, there are only 120 hidden workarounds. A savvy administrator can easily handle this.

Edit: Postponed this, but David's proceeded to reply.

Archived