Poland vs Scotland

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my team. Morrison was pretty meh again yesterday so I'd maybe bring dorrans in instead

Questionable top colour tbh

Amazes me how often Rhodes is brought up as being some form of answer, the same morons probably don't want Chris Martin in the squad as he's too one dimensional

Here's my team. Morrison was pretty meh again yesterday so I'd maybe bring dorrans in instead

Would love Dorrans on the left side of the midfield three has a good defensive side to his game but can attack to and take a chance.think it makes sence

1 Gordon

2 Hutton 4 Hanley 5 Martin 3 Robertson

6 Mulgrew 8 D Fletcher

11 Dorrans 7 Brown 10 Naismith

9 S Fletcher

Amazes me how often Rhodes is brought up as being some form of answer, the same morons probably don't want Chris Martin in the squad as he's too one dimensional

I like Rhodes but right now I say Martin is the better option for us

The only player in our entire pool that I'd consider an 'answer' is Anya, in that his pace transforms us and makes us the effective counter attacking team we have become in away fixtures.

How to score goals when its expected of us (e.g. yesterday) remains an outstanding question though. Simple goals will do & they don't have to be stunning moves or anything. For that reason I see Rhodes as being a potential answer. I say potential because he's looked the part in the two starts he had where he scored, and looked like a donkey when we toiled vs Serbia. Jury's still out in my book, and I'd expect he'll get another chance at the right time.

Happy for martin to get his chance too, but I've not seen enough of him to make a fair judgement.

Would love Dorrans on the left side of the midfield three has a good defensive side to his game but can attack to and take a chance.think it makes sence

1 Gordon

2 Hutton 4 Hanley 5 Martin 3 Robertson

6 Mulgrew 8 D Fletcher

11 Dorrans 7 Brown 10 Naismith

9 S Fletcher

You've put him on the right there?

And where is Anya?

You've put him on the right there?

And where is Anya?

Agree. Anya is a must for every game, he's pacey, hardworking, defends very well and is very dangerous going forward he's the perfect player for us as far as we are concerned as a team. Great find and still only 25 I think.

The only player in our entire pool that I'd consider an 'answer' is Anya, in that his pace transforms us and makes us the effective counter attacking team we have become in away fixtures.

How to score goals when its expected of us (e.g. yesterday) remains an outstanding question though. Simple goals will do & they don't have to be stunning moves or anything. For that reason I see Rhodes as being a potential answer. I say potential because he's looked the part in the two starts he had where he scored, and looked like a donkey when we toiled vs Serbia. Jury's still out in my book, and I'd expect he'll get another chance at the right time.

Happy for martin to get his chance too, but I've not seen enough of him to make a fair judgement.

Good out ball but would need to play Dorrans on the right and drop Naismith do not think he deserves that Anya would be good coming on as a sub fresh

Maybe open up there defence he has really good delivery as well most of the time when he is on form

Archived