Hamilton Accies VS Aberdeen (Friday Nite Football) Live on BT Sport -

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accies played superbly. They controlled the middle of the park and looked dangerous all night. I said at the start of the season I thought they'd stay up, and I still do. Congratulations on the much deserved 3 points. Gordon and Crawford look like they will go on to play at a higher level.

I did say that after Accies out played us in the second game of the season to get their first win, this is something else though.

Their last two games have been Celtic and Aberdeen, i guess most people expected their bubble to burst in those fixtures. Goodness me, they've went and won them both, without conceding a goal in the process. Absolutely remarkable stuff, huge credit to all involved.

check my post on the September awards thread. they were only 5th best for that month

Pretty good for a wee diddy team with no fans and a plastic pitch though.. .oops I see what you mean ;)

Hamilton are the best Scottish Premiership team I've seen this season by some distance.

Agreed. They disposed of us with sheer ease in the second game.

I thought at the time that this was a damning indictment of how bad we were, but they really are a very good side.

I've not seen Aberdeen yet this season but I'm guessing that Ash Taylor must be shite given the complete defensive collapse that's occurred since he turned up at Pittodrie.

Is that 10 conceded in the last 4?

Archived