Most disliked national football teams

Blootoon87

I'm not discussing anything with you until you've calmed down.

Bit of a swing and a miss to use the PnB phrase, considering I'm totally neutral on the Scotland/North Britain v ROI/Southern Ireland argument. Now, working on the assumption that I'm totally calm, do you fancy answering my point rather than deflecting away?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a swing and a miss to use the PnB phrase, considering I'm totally neutral on the Scotland/North Britain v ROI/Southern Ireland argument. Now, working on the assumption that I'm totally calm, do you fancy answering my point rather than deflecting away?

I don't think that's a safe assumption to be made at all, given your white-knighting of Southern Ireland across multiple threads.

You also conveniently failed to answer the questions I posed to you earlier in the thread.

I believe that's you 'gone for a duck'.

I don't think that's a safe assumption to be made at all, given your white-knighting of Southern Ireland across multiple threads.

You also conveniently failed to answer the questions I posed to you earlier in the thread.

I believe that's you 'gone for a duck'.

Well the first bit quite simply hasn't happened at all. Good try though. I've responded in a calm and sensible manner to people's opinions on Ireland with my own to be met with "LOL UR SEETHING" by a few bandwagon jumpers. If you'd like to highlight a particular post of mine that has a hint of seethe in it I'd like to see it.

I've read back through the thread and the only question that you asked was why Scotland isn't jealous of other countries that gained independence from Britain? I think because Scotland and Ireland are incredibly similar countries and relative neighbours, it's natural to be jealous that the Irish are much more confident and secured in their status as a proud nation. Being better at football in the last 15 years will have been important to.

You have to wonder why after reading the Irish version of PnB, there's simply no animosity towards Scotland from them? Why do you think it's so one way Bonksy?

Albania go right to the top five of my most liked international teams.

Top trollas.

Looks like this Albanian lad was trying to fend off a Serb fan by doing his best Usain Bolt impression:

606x340_284752.jpg?1413372061

1-England (naturally)

2- Italy (never forgive them for cheating their way to victory in 2007)

3-USA contributed to one of the worst games I've seen at Hampden in years

4- Czech Republic for obvious reasons especially that Jan Rezek p***k surprised a scottish person hasn't tried to murder the guy yet

5-Portugal just flat out don't like them

Archived