Most disliked national football teams

Blootoon87

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spain - Always like to see successful sides lose and there's been no more successful side than Spain in recent years. Big fan of them losing games.

Wales - Arseholes.

England - Not many dislikeable players these days tbh but still, it's England.

Greece - Boring as f**k.

New Zealand - Utter shite filled with SPL rejects that have a great chance of reaching World Cups due to an easy qualifying route. I resent that.

1. England - Obvs

2. Russia - Have you seen the size of the fucking place? They should win EVERYTHING. They are, instead, shite.

3. Brazil - Because Fred.

4. Wales - To quote Blackadder:

Blackadder: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?

Baldrick: No, but I've often thought I'd like to.

Blackadder: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the Valleys, terrorizing people with their close-harmony singing. You need half a pint of phlegm in your throat just to pronounce the place names. Never ask for directions in Wales, Baldrick. You'll be washing spit out of your hair for a fortnight.

5.ROI - Boring team, boring players. If they were a colour, they'd be hint of meh.

Very PLEASING to see how much dislike there is here for "Southern Ireland" here in North Britain. If I wasn't half Irish maybe I'd be a seething jealous mess at Ireland for being a real country as well.

Very PLEASING to see how much dislike there is here for "Southern Ireland" here in North Britain. If I wasn't half Irish maybe I'd be a seething jealous mess at Ireland for being a real country as well.

Don't think anyone in history has ever been 'jealous' of being from Southern Ireland tbh. Think you're confusing it with 'contempt'. HTH.

Don't think anyone in history has ever been 'jealous' of being from Southern Ireland tbh. Think you're confusing it with 'contempt'. HTH.

Aye, tough for the Irish. When someone asks an Irishman if they're British they can say no because their ancestors fought for it. When someone asks a North Brit if they're British they have to say yes because their friends, family and work colleagues said no to democratically becoming independent.

Contempt indeed.

Aye, tough for the Irish. When someone asks an Irishman if they're British they can say no because their ancestors fought for it. When someone asks a North Brit if they're British they have to say yes because their friends, family and work colleagues said no to democratically becoming independent.

Contempt indeed.

'Tough for the Irish'. Very true, they've been having a bit of a nightmare these past years, eh?

Are people also jealous of the numerous other countries which have gained independence from the UK? If so, why do few if them feature in the lists here? If not, why not?

The Southern Ireland patter was being used on here long before the referendum result (mainly to wind up posters such as Seamus and others of his ilk, IMO).

Pathetic c***s, if you ask me.

Always love hearing it too from the 90 minute Jocks.

''Southern Ireland'' is the most pussy whipped shit. Pussy whipped that indvidually we may have voted yes, but as a nation, we shat, and let England rule over us (and as today showed, give no shits) yet we Jockos get to play 90 min football and prented we are country alongside Guam, Gibraltar, Guadelope. I don't dare insult the good Faroese who have more autonomy than north England/Britain will ever have.

Pathetic c***s, if you ask me.

Always love hearing it too from the 90 minute Jocks.

''Southern Ireland'' is the most pussy whipped shit. Pussy whipped that indvidually we may have voted yes, but as a nation, we shat, and let England rule over us (and as today showed, give no shits) yet we Jockos get to play 90 min football and prented we are country alongside Guam, Gibraltar, Guadelope. I don't dare insult the good Faroese who have more autonomy than north England/Britain will ever have.

It's a load of w**k mate. If I wasn't born in Scotland and was brought up somewhere else, there's no doubt Scotland would be in my top five. Instead I'll say:

1) Northern Ireland

2) England

3) Bra-zeeel

4) Israel

5) USA/France/Wales (joint fifth because all three are countries where I have no problem with the people or their national team fans, but I prefer to see them lose for varying reasons).

Archived