What should your team be aiming foe this year?

invergowrie arab

So with a third of the season gone and a chance to assess your team what are your expectations for the rest of the year?

For the Patriots we continue to be in the fortunate position of having a bang average division and first place should still be the target. In terms of wins on the board I think 10-6 should be the target.

We have a very challenging run of fixtures coming up, massive problems at RB and a merry go round of an O Line. In positive news we have two TEs firing which will open up opportunities to develop a passing game.we also still seem to be very effective at turning the ball overand scoring points.

f**k knows about the playoffs, if we make it it could be one and done but we could go to the superbowl. I would be happy just making postseason at this stage.

Another divisional title but it will be a big ask as the Cards are definite challengers and the 49ers can beat anyone on their day. Rams seem to lack experience but must be one of the better teams to find themselves in fourth spot.

Offence needs to step up. Wilson and BEASTmode can't do it all. Not been impressed with lack of depth at WR and TE. Defence is still well capable as are the special teams.

A title win would be big and that form would suggest a surge to the Conference game but it could easily end up as 9-7 3rd place finish.

So with a third of the season gone and a chance to assess your team what are your expectations for the rest of the year?

For the Patriots we continue to be in the fortunate position of having a bang average division and first place should still be the target. In terms of wins on the board I think 10-6 should be the target.

We have a very challenging run of fixtures coming up, massive problems at RB and a merry go round of an O Line. In positive news we have two TEs firing which will open up opportunities to develop a passing game.we also still seem to be very effective at turning the ball overand scoring points.

f**k knows about the playoffs, if we make it it could be one and done but we could go to the superbowl. I would be happy just making

Ppostseason at this stage.

pretty much agree with that although I think we could go a bit better than 10-6 maybe up to 12 wins I reckon.

Divisional round of the playoffs is probably the level we are at the moment but you never know we may get better!!!

For the saints at the start of the season I fancied 13 wins now I just can't see a road win coming, depends how they come out after the bye week, can see an 8-8 season! Although optimism i could see us getting 9-7 which would win the division I reckon, then pumped out the play offs by the Cowboys!

Archived