Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the name Russell sweetheart. The name hall is also nice but it has not got the glitz as the name Russell has.xxx

Seriously I'm not looking for a wind-up its just they are in the same league as the Juniors team I support, (my sig).

BTW I doubt there is much glitz attached to them since Hall Russell is a ship building company.

Edited by CityDave

Not sure if it's a parody or not but it's still glorious reading. An outstanding meltdown of P&B resignation thread stature: https://twitter.com/RossesCeltic

there is few foods better than @oldelpaso stand & stuff soft taco in smoky bbq flavour. food of the gods

0 replies . 1 retweet 0 favourites
What a fucking yokel.

As an English Rangers fan that game was hard... Seriously?! Ireland, paysmith, whittaker, Lego eater, baby forgetto, Strachan and O'Neil... However I must say Scotland were a very solid unit. Strachan has clearly got the best out of you guys, tidy wee goal and was overall rather impressed with the work rate/link up play. Should be a good game vs England (4-0 us) You were evidently missing a creative spark though, Lewis McLeod is essential if Scotland want to play well. You were efficient whilst also rather stale. If you bleed McLeod in the you might win in a more comprehensive way rather than scraping by.

86790-what-the-fuck-is-that-gif-Imgu-Cn5

Good cup tie and fantastic Maloney goal. He was Strachan's most important player at Celtic and the partnership is working well for Scotland.

Maloney was always a better player than McGeady.

As for O'Neill he turned Celtic into Scotlands top team and they've not looked back. Although the other mob he blew out of the water have never recovered. He done OK at Villa but was murderer at Sunderland.

Did Germany really win the World Cup in the summer? The way things are going the return with Germany could be the decider.

As an English Rangers fan that game was hard... Seriously?! Ireland, paysmith, whittaker, Lego eater, baby forgetto, Strachan and O'Neil... However I must say Scotland were a very solid unit. Strachan has clearly got the best out of you guys, tidy wee goal and was overall rather impressed with the work rate/link up play. Should be a good game vs England (4-0 us) You were evidently missing a creative spark though, Lewis McLeod is essential if Scotland want to play well. You were efficient whilst also rather stale. If you bleed McLeod in the you might win in a more comprehensive way rather than scraping by.

I heard McLeod wasn't going to be played tonight and was just there for the experience, he is likely to play against Alloa tomorrow. I think Strachan will play him probably for about 20 minutes against England, I'd be surprised if he starts. Hopefully Strachan gives some of the other young players a shot as well. I see Peter Pawlett is eligible to play for Scotland.

Deserved win. Fletcher and Naismith were honking again. Martin and May should start Tuesday.

Mcgeady was utterly owned and he's supposed to be their best.

Enjoyed Roy having the seethe with the ref. GIRFUY. Oirland...your boys took a hell of a beating.

Martin was dreadful for his 30-40 mins tonight