Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 of my mates have pulled out of going to this which means I have 3 tickets for sale. I hate touts and the prices are high enough already so just looking for £40 each to cover what I've spent. I would post them if I got paid first but it would be ideal if your near Dundee so I could just deliver them.

If interested pm me. Also mods if this isn't allowed just delete it and let me know.

3 of my mates have pulled out of going to this which means I have 3 tickets for sale. I hate touts and the prices are high enough already so just looking for £40 each to cover what I've spent. I would post them if I got paid first but it would be ideal if your near Dundee so I could just deliver them. If interested pm me. Also mods if this isn't allowed just delete it and let me know.

I think being from Dundee is allowed on this forum

Highly doubt he plays any part. Which is mental because he's been one of the best players recently for the best team in the Championship. He's perfect for International football. A lot more pace than anyone we have on the right and will track back all day like Anya.

Highly doubt he plays any part. Which is mental because he's been one of the best players recently for the best team in the Championship. He's perfect for International football. A lot more pace than anyone we have on the right and will track back all day like Anya.

I reckon he will get on or be close to getting on I don't think Strachan would call him up at this stage if he didn't think he might have a part to play, I'd like to see him in the Snodgrass position, surely nothing to lose by playing him there against Ireland hardly a gamble and he's on fire.

Nah, said he would be fit for the Scotland game, only a small neck injury, didn't want to risk it today

Good to hear. Can't wait to visit Parkhead by the way, last time I was there there was only 18k there for that 1-1 cup game. Been dying to see what its like full.