How upset would you have been if you'd failed to beat us over the 90 for the third time this season?

You would have been the first case of spontaneous combustion seen in Falkirk.

BTW. We were ashamed. Yet again we fold for some reason in Grangemouth. Must be the fumes.

I'm trying to get a serious note out of you ...joking aside I thought the big guy you have on loan from the Arabs was excellent that night as was Shaun Higgins yet none of them were sighted today ....TOB had a shocker as did mcgregor...in all seriousness whats your opinion or are we too far gone for an honest appraisal?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to get a serious note out of you ...joking aside I thought the big guy you have on loan from the Arabs was excellent that night as was Shaun Higgins yet none of them were sighted today ....TOB had a shocker as did mcgregor...in all seriousness whats your opinion or are we too far gone for an honest appraisal?

You're trying to be an utter c**t. You have a natural talent for it. The best i've seen since VT and Wasps1. Exalted company to be sure.

Still a bit sceptical about today's game. Am hoping for Marsh to give us the real story regarding the game. Fair play to him, he's obviously played at a high level...

Unlucky Robbie Thomson, fantastic guy who needs a break in football

Robbie Thomson according to two young lads I know who were at school with him assured me he is a big headed tool. He was at Celtic as a kid and made sure everyone knew it. One confirmed that after the game yesterday. That's him shipped 10 in two games against us. He maybe a great guy but he looks a shit keeper like his father.

How can you win 6-0 and be foaming like that? Trying to pass it off as 'just patter' is fooling no one the head has truly gone.

He is like that in every match thread vs Cowden, even when they do pump us, which is regular at TFS. Its maybe because his team he big's up keeps failing season after season.

He is like that in every match thread vs Cowden, even when they do pump us, which is regular at TFS. Its maybe because his team he big's up keeps failing season after season.

Sadly it's not just Cowden games.

I don't know how anyone can want Smith in the starting 11, biggest flop I've seen since....ERM who else did we sign this year. Chicken hearted, looked a few times over to bench on Tuesday I expect to be subbed, looks awkward on the ball and to top it off a beautiful miss-kick.

Ah, hindsight is a great thing.

Archived