• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without being patronising, I genuinely feel a bit for Cowdenbeath. It appeared everything we hit went in but on the same count, we were maybe due a game like that.

About sums it up in the first half really. We gave the ball away too easy which gave Falkirk good attacking positions and they scored from them all. Our defence was all over the place. Brownlie, Fraser and especially Campbell having shockers. Not helped by the midfield conceding posession far too easily.

Second half we actually played a bit and it was harsh to ship another two without reply. Deano and Lewis both did well when they came on.

Only real bright spot for us was Oyenuga having another decent game. Higgins and Gallacher were anonymous. You could blame the service they got but it didn't prevent Kudus from shining.

Shouldn't be surprised. Another league trip to TFS and another caning from truth be told a team that didn't have to play well today.

Some strike from Vaulks for the last goal but the other 5 were gifts.

Flynn away sadly

What? Elaborate Vince.

By the way. This comes back to staying loyal to players who have "done well". Horses for courses. Team that played at Alloa isnae the tesm that should start at Falkirk. 2 totally different games that the selection should be changed for. Brett,Milne and Wedderburn should have been starting today Imo.

What? Elaborate Vince.

By the way. This comes back to staying loyal to players who have "done well". Horses for courses. Team that played at Alloa isnae the tesm that should start at Falkirk. 2 totally different games that the selection should be changed for. Brett,Milne and Wedderburn should have been starting today Imo.

Returning home to Newcastle I believe

Where in the blue hell has this come from?!? Brilliant performance.

It was excellent. Smith is finally looking like the player we saw at Raith Rovers. He had a good 45 on Tuesday but today he was brilliant. Once we got a couple up the confidence flowed and we looked a decent side. Cowdenbeath were horrific though. Should help confidence going to the Sports Direct Stadium in a couple of weeks.

Very sadly I can't see how we can got any goals with current set up. We have no natural strikers and no midfield creators. Would be good to see if wee Tam Grant can give us the McGrandles effect because that is what we have lost. Loy tries to be an attacking midfielder when he is our only proven scorer at this level. We need the January window quick or a loan deal using our illustrious leaders legendary contacts! Aye right

Gotcha! The team fell into my neatly laid trap. Don't thank me folks it is just a job!

What? Elaborate Vince.

By the way. This comes back to staying loyal to players who have "done well". Horses for courses. Team that played at Alloa isnae the tesm that should start at Falkirk. 2 totally different games that the selection should be changed for. Brett,Milne and Wedderburn should have been starting today Imo.Thats the answer in one Lawro.The lads have done great in the last three weeks but Falkirk away is a step up.Big bowling green pitch and three of our best players back fit but not starting.Formation changes for fun first half with the same players.Jimmy kills us,nobody else,sorry not a fan of the man at all.

Archived