Is this the Cooper 'challenge' the incident when the ball was whipped across the 6 yard box, and both Cooper and goalkeeper went for the ball? Looked like an accidental collision to me, though it was hard to tell from the south stand.

Certainly rich of Cowdenbeath fans to be pointing fingers. Your number 2 was taken off before he was sent off today.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Cowdenbeath players get a bit intimidated and shit themselves when they come to our big fancy stadium.

there's something about us at your stadium anyway. It certainly is embarrassing our record there. If I'm honest its our worst away day trip in the whole league. No atmosphere, just silence then outbursts of clapping and that fukin tune every time you score. Totally embarrassing playing that after a goal.

Some people do get rather excited after a few sherry's!

Its really pleasing that other fans in this league get excited about beating Cowdenbeath FC. That is because they hate the fact that our fantastic Part Time football club is here for a 3rd season in a row.

Well get used to it as Cowdenbeath FC are and will be an established club int his league. We will look to continue to grow strength to strength under our current board!

And no I haven't had anything to drink just a Malibu and Orange (Cant believe I am confessing to that)

JS36960489.jpg

there's something about us at your stadium anyway. It certainly is embarrassing our record there. If I'm honest its our worst away day trip in the whole league. No atmosphere, just silence then outbursts of clapping and that fukin tune every time you score. Totally embarrassing playing that after a goal.

No atmosphere? It's like hampden compared to your stock car joke why don't you just accept your a diddie team that needs a good pummelling at TFS

No atmosphere? It's like hampden compared to your stock car joke why don't you just accept your a diddie team that needs a good pummelling at TFS

Not a bad diddie team that's still in the championship then.

Rather a shame it took you until penalty's to beat us in the cup.

I wouldn't get excited - One minute your fans are calling for the managers head the next they are world beaters?

Is this the Cooper 'challenge' the incident when the ball was whipped across the 6 yard box, and both Cooper and goalkeeper went for the ball? Looked like an accidental collision to me, though it was hard to tell from the south stand.

Is the South stand behind the goal? If so i can tell why you would think it looked like that. From side on where we were it was clear. the keeper had already caught the ball above his head before Cooper jumped. He was very late , never winning that ball and It was studs into the chest.

Some people do get rather excited after a few sherry's!

Its really pleasing that other fans in this league get excited about beating Cowdenbeath FC. That is because they hate the fact that our fantastic Part Time football club is here for a 3rd season in a row.

Well get used to it as Cowdenbeath FC are and will be an established club int his league. We will look to continue to grow strength to strength under our current board!

And no I haven't had anything to drink just a Malibu and Orange (Cant believe I am confessing to that)

JS36960489.jpg

Greenied for keeping thon fife c***s doon :thumsup2

Best of luck if you come across them again at the end of this season.

Not been drinking, just get a little upset when someone speaks negatively of Sir Tony of Christie ;)

Certainly rich of Cowdenbeath fans to be pointing fingers. Your number 2 was taken off before he was sent off today.

Wasn't accidental. Think the Cowden fans had the best view of it. Shame because that apart there weren't any bad fouls.

Our No2 shouldn't have been on the park.

Is the South stand behind the goal? If so i can tell why you would think it looked like that. From side on where we were it was clear. the keeper had already caught the ball above his head before Cooper jumped. He was very late , never winning that ball and It was studs into the chest.

That's the one.

Not sure if we're talking about the same incident though?

could hear a pin drop today. If anyone shouts half the crowd look at you as if you are in a library.

playing music after a goal is tragic, end of.

our diddie team is especially pleasing. Our diidie team has managed to be in the 2nd tier for 4 of last 5 seasons, the same league as the super power that is falkirk.

that makes you the diddies, 1 of the biggest underachievers in Scottish fitba. Unlucky.

Not a bad diddie team that's still in the championship then.

Rather a shame it took you until penalty's to beat us in the cup.

I wouldn't get excited - One minute your fans are calling for the managers head the next they are world beaters?

I said after that game you deserved to win it..you were better than us that night indisputable ...but we have shagged f**k ou off you in every league game at TFS also indesputible

Greenied for keeping thon fife c***s doon :thumsup2

Best of luck if you come across them again at the end of this season.

Not been drinking, just get a little upset when someone speaks negatively of Sir Tony of Christie ;)

Fair play.

Best day out I have had in football!

could hear a pin drop today. If anyone shouts half the crowd look at you as if you are in a library.

playing music after a goal is tragic, end of.

our diddie team is especially pleasing. Our diidie team has managed to be in the 2nd tier for 4 of last 5 seasons, the same league as the super power that is falkirk.

that makes you the diddies, 1 of the biggest underachievers in Scottish fitba. Unlucky.

I couldn't hear a pin drop cause Amarillo kept getting played .. You lost 6-0 your a bitter fife c**t accept that we are a real team & you are a welfare team Bo'ness united have a bigger support than you accept it

I couldn't hear a pin drop cause Amarillo kept getting played .. You lost 6-0 your a bitter fife c**t accept that we are a real team & you are a welfare team Bo'ness united have a bigger support than you accept it

Are you related to Wasps1?

We are. You seem to think it was an accidental or acceptable challenge though. I'm sure if it's on highlights you'll change your mind.

Happy to be proven wrong. Certainly doesn't seem like the same incident, I didn't think Cooper or the keeper got anything on the ball, and it certainly travelled right though the box and out to the other touchline.

Fair play.

Best day out I have had in football!

Was that 3-0 aye?

Enjoyed a few of those at EEP. Watching them stream from the GM in floods of tears is hugely satisfying. Any scarves thrown on to the pitch?

Happy to be proven wrong. Certainly doesn't seem like the same incident, I didn't think Cooper or the keeper got anything on the ball, and it certainly travelled right though the box and out to the other touchline.

Was that 3-0 aye?

Enjoyed a few of those at EEP. Watching them stream from the GM in floods of tears is hugely satisfying. Any scarves thrown on to the pitch?

Not that I can remember but plenty of We are going up T Shirts thrown out and party balloons and other memorabilia ditched for their after party!

Archived