• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooft. That was good.

Can't decide if we were brilliant or Cowdenbeath dreadful. Bit of both I think. We showed how we can play when it's not aimless high balls to an isolated Loy.

Loy as always covered every blade of grass, but was ably supported by an unplayable first half performance by Smith (f**k me, he's actually a footballer!). Vaulks was simply incredible though, MotM by a mile. Proper breaking up of play and distribution - the sort of thing we had McBride and BoBo failing to do. We may have found a starting 11! Could have been 8 or 9 if Biabi had taken his chances at the end, but Vaulks winner and celebration were a great cap.

Cowden's keeper did nothing wrong all game but his defence were just comical. Did that left back come free with last week's Dandy?

Eta- day made all the better by cashing out £55 on QoS to beat Livi with 10 minutes to go!

For me, Smith's performance was better because he started in the midfield four, rather than playing off Loy.

Previously he seemed to run out of space, whereas today, by the time he gained momentum he still had room to manoeuvre.

His corners have been decent all season, but today his crosses from open play were excellent.

Thought Loy was terrific today. His goal was brilliant.

Good to see us applying pressure after an early goal at home for a change.

At last we have a guy that can take a set play his corners & free kicks are hit with pace & a good trajectory this guy can play... And he will be the last good player with bandy legs .. I thought that was a thing of the past

Plus we also have Thomas Grant coming back.

Today was a complete opposite performance from two weeks ago, thank god!

We pressed high, strung a number of passes together and scored some pretty fantastic goals.

Every player had a good game and all the positives have been said, but I have one harsh criticism. Shaughnessy and Grant seem to struggle with distribution, not that it led to poor performances. Both players need a man under no pressure before they'll pass otherwise it's played down the channel or to Loy.

Not a bad game for the 250 fans with a free ticket.

Nah. Thomson was the victim. Was probably the most awful challenge I've seen this season. Had no chance or intention of getting the ball. Wasn't the only bad challenge Cooper put in today either.

Is it aye ? Worst challenge you've seen this season? Get it right fucking up you you fife c**t six scud read it and weep

Three first team regulars on the bench, a new midfielder on the bench. It was obvious after about ten minutes that we didn't have a LB.

The substitutions should have been made before we were four down. That was as bad as it's been for a long time. Don't think I'll bother with any more away games (except the Rovers )

Falkirk looked good. Much better than when we played them at CP. The attack on the keeper was bad though and should have been punished.

Is it aye ? Worst challenge you've seen this season? Get it right fucking up you you fife c**t six scud read it and weep

I wouldn't be that distressed if my team had won by 6. Do you have a full-on meltdown when you lose?

Anger therapy can work wonders i hear.

Archived