ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

I hate it when they call Queens Park Rangers, Rangers!! :rolleyes:

No idea why you are so upset. It is not as if it hasn't been like this since we went into the SFL 3. Beat top of the league Motherwell with ease then drop points to Annan, Montrose, PETERHEAD and lose to a struggling Stirling Albion!!

This season we have played 3 teams from the top division and won all 3 without conceding a goal. We have played Alloa 3 times and have failed to beat them FFS!!

Obviously it is sport and you have to accept defeat at sometime but it is the manner of this defeat that really sticks in my throat. Rangers are a team of full time professionals and were 2-0 in a midweek game with part time Alloa. They were very fortunate to be 2-0 up especially after the Buchanan miss, you would have put your house on him scoring that, but even after that bit of luck we still contrived to throw away a 2 goal lead. We were the team running on empty..we were the team playing for extra time. It isn't even so much the defeat that hurts it is the sheer arrogance of the manager and the fact he cant see the damage he is doing to the club he claims to love. He should have gone a long time ago but now it is time he simply has to go!!

No idea why you are so upset. It is not as if it hasn't been like this since we went into the SFL 3. Beat top of the league Motherwell with ease then drop points to Annan, Montrose, PETERHEAD and lose to a struggling Stirling Albion!!

This season we have played 3 teams from the top division and won all 3 without conceding a goal. We have played Alloa 3 times and have failed to beat them FFS!!

Obviously it is sport and you have to accept defeat at sometime but it is the manner of this defeat that really sticks in my throat. Rangers are a team of full time professionals and were 2-0 in a midweek game with part time Alloa. They were very fortunate to be 2-0 up especially after the Buchanan miss, you would have put your house on him scoring that, but even after that bit of luck we still contrived to throw away a 2 goal lead. We were the team running on empty..we were the team playing for extra time. It isn't even so much the defeat that hurts it is the sheer arrogance of the manager and the fact he cant see the damage he is doing to the club he claims to love. He should have gone a long time ago but now it is time he simply has to go!!

The players seem to be getting off VERY lightly from the fans.

Spot on

Those three clubs, particularly Kilmarnock, are rife with Old Firm sympathising losers. It's no real surprise that you managed to beat them, at Ibroke.

St. Johnstone are a well known Celtic club. Why else would they be named after a Catholic saint?

Excellent Alloa. Good luck in the who gives a f**k cup.

It's pleasing for diddies and masochistic Celtic fans to watch the destruction of Scottish football because that's what you're doing. Looking at this objectively, when big clubs are reduced to playing in lower leagues, you'll all be in trouble.

When I hear the phrase "good, competitive league" I can see a club of about 10-20 member all brimming with enthusiasm trying to raise money to save the club. Then consoling themselves at the bigger clubs' demise. How stupid is that??????!!!!!

Happy with yourselves???? Wait and see what happens to your clubs if they're still around in 5 years. I"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

I know you're just joking and we had this debate years ago and nothing changed apart from your club being shown up to be a financial basket case. No club in Scotland has been affected to such a point they are struggling to keep going because of no Rangers in the top league over the last 2 and a half years. In fact most clubs in the lower 3 leagues have benefited from having them in their league. The top league teams have in the last few years been sorting out their financial issues Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Kilmarnock, St. Mirren and others I could mention are running better now than when your club was in the top league. Then we come to the likes of Hearts and Dunfermline outside the top league who have turned around from the abyss and are showing signs of recovery. It shows that no club is missing Rangers not being in the top league.

Rangers are currently in the worst financial mess of any club in the 4 leagues and yes it will be interesting to see where everyone is in 5 years time.

It's pleasing for diddies and masochistic Celtic fans to watch the destruction of Scottish football because that's what you're doing. Looking at this objectively, when big clubs are reduced to playing in lower leagues, you'll all be in trouble.

When I hear the phrase "good, competitive league" I can see a club of about 10-20 member all brimming with enthusiasm trying to raise money to save the club. Then consoling themselves at the bigger clubs' demise. How stupid is that??????!!!!!

Happy with yourselves???? Wait and see what happens to your clubs if they're still around in 5 years. I"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

:lol:

You GENUINELY think the EPL would want your lot anywhere near it??? Hahahahahahaha. Not a fucking chance!!! :lol:

How deluded are you?

If/when you die again hopefully you'll remain dead forever!!!! You can just do a Nr 8 and start gloryhunting an EPL team like Citeh! Not to far from Glasgow, all the gloryhunting orcs from the rest of the country will have to spend an extra few hours on a bus though!!!

I know you're just joking and we had this debate years ago and nothing changed apart from your club being shown up to be a financial basket case. No club in Scotland has been affected to such a point they are struggling to keep going because of no Rangers in the top league over the last 2 and a half years. In fact most clubs in the lower 3 leagues have benefited from having them in their league. The top league teams have in the last few years been sorting out their financial issues Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Kilmarnock, St. Mirren and others I could mention are running better now than when your club was in the top league. Then we come to the likes of Hearts and Dunfermline outside the top league who have turned around from the abyss and are showing signs of recovery. It shows that no club is missing Rangers not being in the top league.

Rangers are currently in the worst financial mess of any club in the 4 leagues and yes it will be interesting to see where everyone is in 5 years time.

Happy to concur with your statement with one exception: there is one obvious club who are missing Rangers. Missing them very badly indeed.

Nah i have been very critical of them in the past. We recently won 7 or 8 on the trot with McGregor and McCulloch at centre back. A pairing forced on the manager after the bombscare got himself suspended. The bombscare gets brought back into the team and gets away with a couple of howlers against an inept Killie team and the next game we concede 3 goals to Alloa and are fortunate it wasn't 4 or 5!

We have a young French defender who had a great under age record at international level but our manager chooses to play Ricky Foster which is fair enough but what is certainly not fair enough is to break up a successful centre back pairing to play our best CB at right back and bring Mohsni into the team!

I have been told Templeton and Shiels have poor attitudes and the manager simply doesn't like them. That comes from one of the managers closest friends. He says that Shiels is 'wired to the moon'. That is all well and good but if i was either of those players i don't think i would be happy with the lack of game time they are given.

I cannot think of one player who has signed for Rangers and who has improved their game...Not one.

Yep the players have to take their share of the blame for the performances but the buck very much stops with the manager and his TWO sidekicks. The two sidekicks he fought to save from the sack when Charles Green wanted him to get rid of at least one of them. Green should have got rid of all 3 but he needed 'Super Ally' there to give him his backing to convince the supporters everything was going well and to stay with them through 'The Journey'!!

Was thinking the same thing.

They are drawing a wage which the club cannot really afford to pay them.

If they do not go up, these players will likely go elsewhere if they are out of contract, assuming the club survives.

Leagues 1 & 2 could have been won with a fraction of the money spent on wages.

Our own journeymen from last season were certainly told by the fans where their shortcomings were.

:bairn

I missed this live as was at the Everton game, but reading the thread helped wile away the journey home. Tens of millions and still can't come close to winning the Challenge Cup. :lol:

But a huge well done to Alloa, more importantly. They've made great strides in recent years and I hope their fans enjoy the moment. They've got a good team to watch and if the final is at Falkirk Stadium or EEP, I'll certainly think of going along as a neutral.

Get it up yi, yi fucking walloper :lol:

Ha Ha Ha :) My team 'A Bunch of Flyboys'.

Please do not tar us all with the same brush as that embarrassment.

Archived