ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

Excellent Alloa. Good luck in the who gives a f**k cup.

It's pleasing for diddies and masochistic Celtic fans to watch the destruction of Scottish football because that's what you're doing. Looking at this objectively, when big clubs are reduced to playing in lower leagues, you'll all be in trouble.

When I hear the phrase "good, competitive league" I can see a club of about 10-20 member all brimming with enthusiasm trying to raise money to save the club. Then consoling themselves at the bigger clubs' demise. How stupid is that??????!!!!!

Happy with yourselves???? Wait and see what happens to your clubs if they're still around in 5 years. I"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

Scottish football needs a shite Rangers!

For the massive LOLs

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But there is a long way to go in the season and we will fight tooth and nail to get the club back to where we belong."

A brilliant quote from Sally. Where exactly do they belong? Morgue, anyone?

To the cynics and comedians that could mean liquidation.

Imagine if someone came up with a plot for a film, pinching the idea for Groundhog Day and the main character a die hard blue nose woke up the very day Rangers went bust and to escape the same day over and over again he had to save Rangers or so he thought. :lol:

It's pleasing for diddies and masochistic Celtic fans to watch the destruction of Scottish football because that's what you're doing. Looking at this objectively, when big clubs are reduced to playing in lower leagues, you'll all be in trouble.

When I hear the phrase "good, competitive league" I can see a club of about 10-20 member all brimming with enthusiasm trying to raise money to save the club. Then consoling themselves at the bigger clubs' demise. How stupid is that??????!!!!!

Happy with yourselves???? Wait and see what happens to your clubs if they're still around in 5 years. I"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

Superb reaction.

If rangers and celtic ever had a chance to get into the EPL , then it was in the early noughties and even then it was along shot, any talk of it happening now is delusional fantasy and taking this thread way of topic.

Yup, let's be honest we wouldn't bring anything to the English leagues that they don't already have.

C'mon guys - 'Clarkston' is an obvious and piss poor alias - replying to the 'patter' is detracting from the genuine lolz

Trolls are capable of genuine idiocy on here though. This is an obvious example. As I said elsewhere, you have to have some level of lunacy to want to be an internet troll.

Ranjurs.gif

Armageddon imminent imo

Tena Lady and a water bottle required for you pet. Away and have a wee lie doon.

Yup, let's be honest we wouldn't bring anything to the English leagues that they don't already have.

Of course you would. Glorifying terrorism and disrupting minutes silences has never been part of the English game.

Turning a blind eye to racism has been part of the set-up for a while though so you would fit right in in that respect.

Of course you would. Glorifying terrorism and disrupting minutes silences has never been part of the English game.

Turning a blind eye to racism has been part of the set-up for a while though so you would fit right in in that respect.

:lol: You're so bitter it's hilarious

Archived