ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

Very tough assignment for Alloa with so many players out, just days after a hard cup match with Hibs and then the boys have to do days work before the game too. There is always the worry in these circumstances that we could get a real going over and if we lose an early goal I would be concerned. Realistically if the team give a similar effort to Saturday and push Rangers all the way like they did to Hibs then that would be a very commendable outcome. Anything more than that would be pretty special.

It was :thumsup2

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"back where we belong"

That undeserved sense of entitlement is one of the problem you've got Ally

After reading his statement, that's exactly what I came on to post.

The sheer arrogance of the guy is incredible. Similar to their overnight stay in the 5 star hotel in Carnoustie prior to their game with Forfar when he said something like "This is Rangers and this is the way we've always done it and always will do it". Breathtaking lack of self-awareness.

Bizarre!

I do think though Cameron or Obama would probably have been able to win the Challenge Cup as manager of The Rangers at least once in the last 3 years :D!

In all seriousness: given their budget and the strength and resources of the rest of the entry - I wonder what odds you'd have got 2yrs ago on Rangers winning 0 of 3 (and reaching just 1 final).

After reading his statement, that's exactly what I came on to post.

The sheer arrogance of the guy is incredible. Similar to their overnight stay in the 5 star hotel in Carnoustie prior to their game with Forfar when he said something like "This is Rangers and this is the way we've always done it and always will do it". Breathtaking lack of self-awareness.

Indeed. He is so so deluded - continues the chat about 'war chests' etc etc - ffs Sally, you are realistically what you are now - apart from you and Jig's salaries!

9 players missing for the Alloa squad , and Rangers still threw away a 2 goal lead.

I thought it was part time teams that tired in the last 20 mins?

Well done lads, must feel great to be an Alloa fan tonight...

McCoist keeps talking about how they have time, long way to go in the season and all that, but he's been spouting that since the first few bad results and it barely seems as if things have got better, even more so when the rangers fans on this forum think the team is dire.

So when is it time to start panicking and reacting?

Surely it was a long time ago, maybe that way a wee bit of a reaction wouldn't have put you in the not so great position in the league that by all

Rights you should stroll to win.

Also in reference to the man who quoted struth as rangers go through tough times, I doubt the soothsayer that he was was predicting getting pumped by a part time team.

Well done to Alloa, they seem to have a decent manager who knows how to best a tactically inferior manager no matter the talent level between both teams(or at least the perceived talent level).

I'm happier than a gypsies dug with two cocks haha. Still fucking buzzing. If anyone stumbles across my flat keys then I'll be grateful for them. I've lost them in the stramash of celebration somewhere haha. We've fucking pumped rangers haha. 2-0 down haha.

Archived