ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent Alloa. Good luck in the who gives a f**k cup.

It's pleasing for diddies and masochistic Celtic fans to watch the destruction of Scottish football because that's what you're doing. Looking at this objectively, when big clubs are reduced to playing in lower leagues, you'll all be in trouble.

When I hear the phrase "good, competitive league" I can see a club of about 10-20 member all brimming with enthusiasm trying to raise money to save the club. Then consoling themselves at the bigger clubs' demise. How stupid is that??????!!!!!

Happy with yourselves???? Wait and see what happens to your clubs if they're still around in 5 years. I"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

Shut the f**k up, tiny tears.

Happy with yourselves???? Wait and see what happens to your clubs if they're still around in 5 years. I"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

Ha Ha Ha :) My team 'A Bunch of Flyboys'.

I was out last night but have recorded the 'match'. I will enjoy it later with a bottle or two.

Ally must stay, etc, etc. Keep up the good work.

tut tut, dont take away from alloa that great result tonight. such disrespect :rolleyes:

and given that the mighty rangers have defeated 3 premiership outfits are you admitting what a great achievement those 3 results were given rangers are a meare pub side?

Those three clubs, particularly Kilmarnock, are rife with Old Firm sympathising losers. It's no real surprise that you managed to beat them, at Ibroke.

It's pleasing for diddies and masochistic Celtic fans to watch the destruction of Scottish football because that's what you're doing. Looking at this objectively, when big clubs are reduced to playing in lower leagues, you'll all be in trouble.

When I hear the phrase "good, competitive league" I can see a club of about 10-20 member all brimming with enthusiasm trying to raise money to save the club. Then consoling themselves at the bigger clubs' demise. How stupid is that??????!!!!!

The only surprising thing about this is that it took 12 hours to get a Rangers heads gone.

St Johnstone were here before your club, and we will be here long after you go the way of Third Lanark.

There is only one club in scotland with their hands out begging for 8 Million to keep them afloat for the next two months.

Parasites!!

Sheer knicker-wetting fury that the diddies didnae let Billy Big-Baws run off with the silverware just cuz they wanted it.

An embarrassment to your club, and to the concept of competitive sport everywhere.

I eagerly await Clarkston5 coming back in 5 years when Sevco are still a going concern and are playing in the EPL and giving it the old 'get it up ye!'.

Because Sevco playing in the EPL in 5 years is a thing that will definitely happen. How we diddies will look on in envy as our teams are forced to play on dog shit strewn public pitches after our stadiums are all repossesed due to not having Sevco Uruk Hai visit them a few times a season.

"Sink us and we'll sink you"

Megalolz.

Archived