ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a part time team with players who have already done a hard days work to pull that off, after being 2-0 down is just the bollox. Very well done Wasps , stunning finish , what an example to other teams who bottled it against this lot .. :cheers

Ooft. An extra eight pages in the space of two hours, you say? :P

You all saw it; probably little else to say about the game. The Rangers fans in the away end seemed perfectly nice, and fair play to the chap who was congratulating people on the way back to town, but the Clackmannanshire Loyal do not like it up them. Not one bit. Never thought I'd be verbally abused in the home end for celebrating my own team's goal, and it was a nice touch to wait outside the ground and throw insults at the Alloa fans as they left. GIRUY, you plastic clowns.

Anyway, thanks to the Rangers for a lovely game - the final awaits! :thumsup2

I remember getting abused by Rangers fans in Hamilton on the way home from Ibrox 1987. Hope you serenaded them with "2-0 and you fucked it up!"

Froze my baws off tonight but my god that was so worth it! So proud of each and every one of those lads in that dressing room to have the fight to come back from 2-0 to win!

Enjoy it mate. When you support your local team great days are rare. Delighted for you.

For a part time team with players who have already done a hard days work to pull that off, after being 2-0 down is just the bollox. Very well done Wasps , stunning finish , what an example to other teams who bottled it against this lot .. :cheers

Yeah, we know... :(

Still, well done Alloa. :thumsup2

For the benefit of the Ps&Ds (other than the Wasps fans) who will watch the game on a dodgy stream and post here I have prepared, as before, a handy cut and paste template. No need to type out your post, merely select from this useful list:

• Mon Waspies, in to this shower of shite
  • Ian Black. A coupon youd never get tired of punching.
  • How come Elbows is still on the park?
  • f**k that, ref. Scottish football? Corrupt to the core.
  • Sevco? The 2nd highest budget in Scottish football? To produce this?
  • Nae wonder the food kiosks at Recreation Park ran out of pies. Just look at the cut of Sa££y.
  • Thats The Songbook getting laldy. Dae these c***s think they are above the law?
  • Moshni? Nae need for further comment. Just LOL.
  • What a weight Boyd has put on. Do they actually do training at Murray Park?
  • Why have Sevco brought on a statue? Oh, its Jon Daly.
  • Just look at the Sevco players. Celebrating like they won the Champions League.
Hope this helps you enjoy the game and makes posting your repetitious claptrap a wee bit easier.

GIRFUY :lol:

You forgot that one.

Got to agree with this...

Too many sides, including my own, not getting into them from the off. Hope this result motivates others to do the same as Alloa did tonight.

Who knows where they might end up?

#prayforsoopersa££y

Archived