ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooft. An extra eight pages in the space of two hours, you say? :P

You all saw it; probably little else to say about the game. The Rangers fans in the away end seemed perfectly nice, and fair play to the chap who was congratulating people on the way back to town, but the Clackmannanshire Loyal do not like it up them. Not one bit. Never thought I'd be verbally abused in the home end for celebrating my own team's goal, and it was a nice touch to wait outside the ground and throw insults at the Alloa fans as they left. GIRUY, you plastic clowns.

Anyway, thanks to the Rangers for a lovely game - the final awaits! :thumsup2

shame about lewis with his injury, this must have had an impact on the attcking pressence,

had lewis not got injured and this game would have been beyond alloa by half time

ref missed that shirt pulling by an alloa player in thir penalty area just before they went up and scored the third.

poor refereeing there

mcoist must go!!

Multi-coloured rainbow tears. Awwww

shame about lewis with his injury, this must have had an impact on the attcking pressence,

had lewis not got injured and this game would have been beyond alloa by half time

ref missed that shirt pulling by an alloa player in thir penalty area just before they went up and scored the third.

poor refereeing there

mcoist must go!!

Uh oh.....

INCOMING!!!!! :lol:

poor refereeing there

mcoist must go!!

I've never posted this before, but...

^^^ Actual tears.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived