Get Where They Belong

So what you're telling us is- you didn't click the link to see what the thread was about, but you felt compelled to comment on it? Interesting tact(insert shifty eye gif).

Of course I read URL and had sufficient powers of comprehension to see that it linked to P&B's scabby-heided wean AKA Ranjursmeeja so had no interest in 'clicking' it.

Given that you ken not the difference between 'tact' and 'tack' I can see that this reading thing isn't immediately obvious to you. (insert oh dreary me another diddy moron gif).

us normal people would have clicked on the link.

Yes, you are right. It was absolutely remiss off me not only to not click on the link but then to post about what I didn't click on.

Mea culpa.

So let's make peace and agree to be good pals. As a shrewd man and a strong supporter of Scottish football you'll enjoy this piece of news:

http://clickheretoadmityourafannyandtoexpressyourloveofrangers.com

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I read URL and had sufficient powers of comprehension to see that it linked to P&B's scabby-heided wean AKA Ranjursmeeja so had no interest in 'clicking' it.

Given that you ken not the difference between 'tact' and 'tack' I can see that this reading thing isn't immediately obvious to you. (insert oh dreary me another diddy moron gif).

Yes, you are right. It was absolutely remiss off me not only to not click on the link but then to post about what I didn't click on.

Mea culpa.

So let's make peace and agree to be good pals. As a shrewd man and a strong supporter of Scottish football you'll enjoy this piece of news:

I heartily agree with this. No reason to make enemies when we are all here for the same reason. We all love Scottish football (with or without Rangers). :)

Mea culpa.

I heartily agree with this. No reason to make enemies when we are all here for the same reason. We all love Scottish football (with or without Rangers). :)

Haw Hec, can you edit your post to show that you actually know how to use the quote function so I can make a distinction between smart Diddies like you rather than the pair of utter bawsacks that I replied to earlier?

Mea culpa.

I know exactly what I meant. Read the post again, then read the definition, then read the bit in brackets.you thick über diddy fud.

post-40589-14141032975442_thumb.jpg

(insert 'knuckle dragging fkwit gif here')

Ps, I hope this slow lingering death for your excuse of a club, and the aftermath haunts you forever you trolling twat.

Mea culpa.

So are you happy now? Perhaps you would be better off looking into the affairs of your favourite club. I'd be fucking depressed if that was the club I suppperted.

I know exactly what I meant. Read the post again, then read the definition, then read the bit in brackets.you thick über diddy fud.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1414103296.348212.jpg

(insert 'knuckle dragging fkwit gif here')

Ps, I hope this slow lingering death for your excuse of a club, and the aftermath haunts you forever you trolling twat.

Oh dear. The poor wee soul even took a screen shot to endorse his ignorance. I suspect he'll soon disappear up his own anal tract (insert this diddy is split next one please gif)

Haw Hec, can you edit your post to show that you actually know how to use the quote function so I can make a distinction between smart Diddies like you rather than the pair of utter bawsacks that I replied to earlier?

Mea culpa.

So are you happy now? Perhaps you would be better off looking into the affairs of your favourite club. I'd be fucking depressed if that was the club I suppperted.

Baying Plastics and Diddies out in strength? Is it a full moon tonight?

Oh dear. The poor wee soul even took a screen shot to endorse his ignorance. I suspect he'll soon disappear up his own anal tract (insert this diddy is split next one please gif)

Nothing worse than a thick fud who thinks he's clever. Did the big bad bullies hurt you when you were wee? (insert 'buttplug' gif here)

Nothing worse than a thick fud who thinks he's clever. Did the big bad bullies hurt you when you were wee? (insert 'buttplug' gif here)

What is it with you and Wee Hec? Tonight you mention butt plugs and last night he did some sort of embarrassing 'ANALyst' gag:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-5973#entry8886201

I am sick to the back fucking teeth of we enlightened Bears trying to drag you misogynistic and homophobic idiots in to the 21st century.

What is it with you and Wee Hec? Tonight you mention butt plugs and last night he did some sort of embarrassing 'ANALyst' gag:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-5973#entry8886201

I am sick to the back fucking teeth of we enlightened Bears trying to drag you misogynistic and homophobic idiots in to the 21st century.

Awe diddums

You have more back fucking teeth than there are enlightened bears on here.

I didn't want to be the first to interrupt the talk about Free, so,

Any time a club's supporters start trotting out phrases like "belong" or "deserve" or "rightful place" or a similar sort of vomit-inducing shite, they're marked immediately as c***s. No club "belongs" anywhere except the station they hold at any given time. The Journey has existed because Rangers were run shambolically, were liquidated, and had to start again. Their place in the lower visions is as rightful as it gets. The irony in people championing "integrity" and the like while declaring the actions taken against their club is so mind-boggling it makes you wonder quite how dumb some of them are.

When you go on places like Rangers Media and see shite like "we deserve better" and then you see them turn up and 60% fill their stadium with some pathetic "give us our club back" banners and such, you wonder if the people involved have even the faintest idea of quite how shit the support of their club has been. There are countless clubs in the world, in the country, that went through financial problems and had supporters competent and organised enough to do see what was right and to do what was right. Clubs with a fraction of the "supporters" of Rangers became what should have been models for Rangers in virtually every facet of a football club, and yet. We're still here, reading shite like this. Football clubs always deserve what they get and when any amount of Rangers supporters claim any sense of right to a league position, you wonder how the past three years have been unable to impart on them a single shred of humility. Maybe it's easier to go for the "they hate us because they know we're better than them" than to take up any real self-reflection and attempt to change yourself for the better. Maybe they're all just thick, or any reasonable Peepil are drowned out by the mob.

tldr: f**k them, there is no "belong," they deserve what they get and they get what they deserve

That post makes no sense at all, just a jumble of words with numerous cliches thrown in.

Nothing of the sort.

It's a post that makes a great deal of sense. You're just hiding from the reality it contains.

In other words, your response to the post is a perfect embodiment of it.

Nothing of the sort. It's a post that makes a great deal of sense. You're just hiding from the reality it contains. In other words, your response to the post is a perfect embodiment of it.

He's came in from pub blootered and had a rant, nothing more - nothing less.

It's poorly constructed, mostly incoherent and you are clearly fishing.

^^^This. Endlessly this (from MT)

Seldom have I seen anyone quite so determined to show themselves up as an idiot as Oor Bennett.

Whether it's willful ignorance or entirely natural stupidity, it's simply bizarre behaviour from an "adult".

Don't bother with a reply Bennett, it really isn't worth your effort and we've probably seen it before anyway.

Wee Hector makes a kunt of it, some people laugh at his posts.

Young Miguel stoats in and has a rant, it's funny and provides a laugh or two.

Monkey and Rover stamp their feet in unison, i have a chuckle or two in their direction.

Next step will be Rover offering a square go lol

Wee Hector makes a kunt of it, some people laugh at his posts.

Young Miguel stoats in and has a rant, it's funny and provides a laugh or two.

Monkey and Rover stamp their feet in unison, i have a chuckle or two in their direction.

Next step will be Rover offering a square go lol

At which point did I "stamp my feet", metaphorically or otherwise?

Archived