Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

I think Balotelli has the ability to be a superb player, but Liverpool would be much better off had they signed Welbeck instead.

I don't think United would have sold Welbeck to Liverpool. Still seems to be that bizarre situation where that's not the done thing.

They would indeed be much better off with Welbeck than Balotelli, for the same transfer fee. He has actually scored goals this season.

Not sure about his penalty-taking though.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing says rattled like three posts in a row.

I could save him but.........nah.

1 goal. 831 minutes.

It's no surprise really to see you have been found out once again by your overblown praise of a pretty average player.

You are, amongst other things, as has been shown with the likes of Beckham and Scholes, an absolutely dreadful judge of a footballer.

Bet Liverpool are regretting not signing Bony from Swansea now.

I think you're right.

They planned to sign Remy of course, and really went into panic mode after that fell through.

I couldn't believe at the time Balotelli was so cheap. I think we know now why that was. Milan must be delighted they got shot of him for even 16 million and off the wage bill.

an absolutely dreadful judge of a footballer.

For the worlds worst predictor of anything, I will take that as quite the complement.

Now, please back to your dreadful trolling. We're all having a good laugh at you.

I think you're right.

They planned to sign Remy of course, and really went into panic mode after that fell through.

I couldn't believe at the time Balotelli was so cheap. I think we know now why that was. Milan must be delighted they got shot of him for even 16 million and off the wage bill.

Yeah Remy made a mistake going to Chelsea imo. I just glanced at the BBC website and Ian Rush thinks the same re Bony. What they should do is try and sign that lad from West Brom (Berahino) before he's out of their budget range. Mario isn't the forward that they needed; they need a pacy workhorse

I think you're right.

I thought he was a success at Milan , i imagine they are paying Torres just as much if not more.

I thought he was a success at Milan , i imagine they are paying Torres just as much if not more.

He was a significant success at Milan, he scored 26 goals in 43 games.

But of course, it was all saddled by one horrible incident when he drove his own car to training. Apparently was speaking Italian too. Just who does he think he is?

I'm not sure playing Sturridge whilst injured would have been a great move.

Out of interest, what position does suit him? Clearly anywhere that requires scoring goals with actual defenders trying to stop you, rather than a clear shot from the penalty spot is outwith his comfort zone.

Not sure, probably having someone to do lots of running for him. Same pish was spouted about Berbatov, he was lazy. Well he still ended up being the top scorer. Twice the player Rooney is.

Yeah Remy made a mistake going to Chelsea imo. I just glanced at the BBC website and Ian Rush thinks the same re Bony. What they should do is try and sign that lad from West Brom (Berahino) before he's out of their budget range. Mario isn't the forward that they needed; they need a pacy workhorse

Glance again, the story I read quoted Ian Walsh!

They'll have pace again when Sturridge is fit, the main problems appears to be a midfield without any stand-out options from a large squad of meh, and that their defence has been crap for several years.

Very much a Tottenham-esque return for their big transfer dealings, and by that standard Balotelli has at least been a much, much better acquisition so far than Soldado.

Archived