Hamilton Academical vs Partick Thistle - Saturday 1 November

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have taken a point before the game. Would have taken a point at 2-0. Would have taken a point at half-time. Even turned to my pals when Elliott scored saying I'd take a point.

It wasn't out usual shite defending and conceding a last minute goal, it was a great strike. f**k knows where the referee got 4 minutes from the though.

Reid the 4 mins came from you.time wasting at frree kicks. Corner flags and goal kicks u muppet. Play truthfully and u woulda won and seen the game thru!!!

Learn the rules fucknugget, time isn't added on for the ball leaving the pitch. Only 5 substitutions were made, one of which was a double change. 4 minutes added on is a fucking disgrace.

Well that went down hill quite quickly, but Tony Andreu continues to be my favourite player, what a lad.

Not the best of games in terms of quality, but each was clinical with their chances and a point was fair in the end.

The defence seems to have crumbled, we're beginning to concede again, and to be quite honest I think it's because Neil has changed it, I don't like canning starting, he didn't play bad or anything it's just we seem to be tighter with the Devlin, Tena partnership. But that's not my main point, Grant Gillespie is not a left back, I now hate him playing there, I didn't like in the past either, but now that I've seen him play great in his natural position I just can't stand it anymore. Hendrie was not playing that bad so, I think we should stick with, we certainly were solid with him playing.

Good point in the end, which gives us a bit of stability, with the tough game next weekend.

Archived