Scottish cup winners Saints vs Woeful 'Well. Friday night fitba

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd actually start Morgan ahead of McFadden for this one, and use it as Morgan's final chance as a saints player. There must be talent there to have done so well for Liverpool's youth teams in the past and maybe with something to prove he might show it.

Aside from that, I'd play Croft left and O'Halloran right. O'Halloran hasn't actually had all that much game time on the wing this season and I much prefer him there to playing upfront where him and Graham just don't link. Croft on the left obviously isn't ideal but the best I've seen him this season has been on the left away to Partick Thistle and he can't be any worse than he was on the right.

Mannus

Mackay Anderson Wright Easton

O'Halloran Millar Brown Croft

Graham Morgan

3-0 Morgan hat trick

I'd actually start Morgan ahead of McFadden for this one, and use it as Morgan's final chance as a saints player. There must be talent there to have done so well for Liverpool's youth teams in the past and maybe with something to prove he might show it.

Aside from that, I'd play Croft left and O'Halloran right. O'Halloran hasn't actually had all that much game time on the wing this season and I much prefer him there to playing upfront where him and Graham just don't link. Croft on the left obviously isn't ideal but the best I've seen him this season has been on the left away to Partick Thistle and he can't be any worse than he was on the right.

Mannus

Mackay Anderson Wright Easton

O'Halloran Millar Brown Croft

Graham Morgan

3-0 Morgan hat trick

I'll have what you're having. I think Morgan is a bit Fallon-esque, only not quite as tall and with a much worse accent.

I'll have what you're having. I think Morgan is a bit Fallon-esque, only not quite as tall and with a much worse accent.

Maybe, but he's not really had much of a chance to disprove that theory. One final game as a striker with Graham, and if he's shite we can hook him at half time for McFadden and forget about him.

Meh. Just can't see us doing anything to cause the Motherwell defence problems.

By the highlights they're causing themselves the problems

Archived