FA Cup Thread 2014/15

The Naitch

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BBC going to take some more stick over not picking Bradford I guess. They love to ram the whole "romance of the cup" thing down peoples throats during their coverage but decide to ignore one of the main stories of this years tournament.

Last round yes, this round no. I'd say the beeb have the best two ties

Hope Martin Keown isn't commentating on any more games. I've still not stopped seething at his "THEM'S THE RULES" patter regarding a player not being able to be offside unless he makes direct contact with the ball. The fact he gets paid (with licence fee money) to commentate on games despite not knowing the offside rule makes me want to, well, shake my fist in anger! I was genuinely raging though, especially when he clearly stated that "THEM'S THE RULES" a further 2 (TWO) times. I won't even get started with the shit surrounding Rooney's dive...

I just pray that he's not commentating on another game. First time in my life that I'd appreciate Lawrenson, and that's saying something.

How much does each club get in TV money?

From the FA website Lichtie ...

The FA live broadcast fee is £247,500 per club, while the four winning teams will each receive £360,000 from The FA Prize Fund.

• 3 weeks later...

Robbie Savage really is a fanny isn't he? "Oh that's what you pay big bucks for, quality players". Settle down he only hit the post you p***k.

"You can't blame the pitch for that one, he's got to do better"

*shows replay of absolute huge bobble as he went to cross it"

Archived