Where do we go from here?

It's a fitba forum who gives a f**k if theres the odd spelling error, it just makes Norman and co look like pompous twats imo.

If i make a spelling error then i make a spelling error, life is too short to proof read fitba forums lol

FCUK playing you at scrabble then ya cheating bassa. You'd probably put the word "Klub" at the end of the word "Knew" and then claim it spelt "Rangers". :P

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a fitba forum who gives a f**k if theres the odd spelling error, it just makes Norman and co look like pompous twats imo.

If i make a spelling error then i make a spelling error, life is too short to proof read fitba forums lol

Nah. Your witterings on here amount to published work.

Check it over every time. It's just manners - fitba' forum or otherwise.

Just like your witty nicknames for Rangers which you use to beat the boards sectarian filter, only a sheer genius like you could have came up with sleuth lol

Nothing to do with rhymes, fuckwit. Maybe have a wee look on google - I think it's fair to say that your output is not suggestive of your owning a real dictionary - before you make a complete cúnt of it.

Again.

FCUK playing you at scrabble then ya cheating bassa. You'd probably put the word "Klub" at the end of the word "Knew" and then claim it spelt "Rangers". :P

Is ' The Knew Klub' not really Sellick?

Nothing to do with rhymes, fuckwit. Maybe have a wee look on google - I think it's fair to say that your output is not suggestive of your owning a real dictionary - before you make a complete cúnt of it.

Again.

Hey w****r.

I just reported your post because you attempted to bypass the word filter by deciding to try and add an accent to the C-word.

This of course meant you spelled it wrong and clearly you'd have reported yourself if you'd realised because it's obvious how inportant proper spelling is to you.

PS if you are going to try and slate someone for their spelling, perhaps it's besty not to use the phrase wilful stupidity.

Dumbass.

Not sure which is more boring. Bigots trying to defend their right to use derogatory sectarian terms or people going on about spelling on a football forum,

Leave Jock alone. It's not his fault he tried to point out a spelling mistake that didn't exist in someone else's post, in a doomed attempt to appear smart.

If you need to blame anyone, target those damned schools.

A wind up merchant who doesn't even follow his own team? nah No8

You have to have some sympathy for those that are so fragile that insignificant childhood memories scar them for life.

Archived