Piercings

Hey has anyone on here have/had any piercings in the past and if so what was it like? Ive just booked myself in to get both of my ears pierced and i'm possibly thinking about getting my lip done some point in the new year

My wife and i own a piercing/ body jewelry shop.... make sure that the piercing is done with needles and not a gun as they can't be sterlised.

Also ask the piercer how often they have their sterilizing equipment checked ( they should have certificates/ or paperwork showing when it was last checked )

If you do get your lip pierced make sure the piercer does it with at least an 11mm lip stud to allow for swelling, if he/she insists on doing it with regular size jewelry (8mm) refuse and go elsewhere.

My wife and i own a piercing/ body jewelry shop.... make sure that the piercing is done with needles and not a gun as they can't be sterlised.

Also ask the piercer how often they have their sterilizing equipment checked ( they should have certificates/ or paperwork showing when it was last checked )

If you do get your lip pierced make sure the piercer does it with at least an 11mm lip stud to allow for swelling, if he/she insists on doing it with regular size jewelry (8mm) refuse and go elsewhere.

thanks mate im leaving lip till after new year to be honest

I don't go for that girly face jewellery. Quite happy sticking with my Prince Albert. Comes in very handy when walking the dog and I want to light my pipe. I've got a special clip for the leash.

Hey has anyone on here have/had any piercings in the past and if so what was it like? Ive just booked myself in to get both of my ears pierced and i'm possibly thinking about getting my lip done some point in the new year

Ears are pretty pointless unless you are stretching them IMO

I had both ears stretched , snakebites & an eyebrow

Don't get piercings. You can argue that a tattoo is like hanging a picture on your wall, but piercings have no artistic value.

I can see the sexual ones, if you're a big hoor, but ears/eyebrows/etc? Genuinely flummoxed. Is it a sign that you can withstand pain or something? Slightly better than cutting, I suppose.

Used to have my nipple pierced. The pain was incredible. My body eventually rejected it.

My sons stunning girlfriend happily told my wife and me that she had both nipples pierced :o.

Never showed us though :(

Used to have my nipple pierced. The pain was incredible. My body eventually rejected it.

My sons stunning girlfriend happily told my wife and me that she had both nipples pierced :o.

Total scunner if your laddie has any metal fillings :shutup

Went to college with a guy who got his bellend pierced. Almost made me sick when he showed us all at 5's.

Used to have my ear pierced when I was a wee Ned.

Bit of a b*****d that. Im only planning on getting two or three piercings I'm not the sort of guy who would get everything done tbh as im too much of a shitebag

I used to know a lassie whose man had a metal rod inserted along the shaft of his manhood, alongside the urethra. Whipped it out once; all you could see was a metal stud on the glans.

It was the dog's bollocks, according to her. Couldn't have hurt that he was hung like a donkey too.

Bit of a b*****d that. Im only planning on getting two or three piercings I'm not the sort of guy who would get everything done tbh as im too much of a shitebag

Aren't nipple piercings for lassies who don't have much sensation there?

Considering how much attention nipples get, I can understand wanting to get something out of it for yourself :P

Apparently anything about the mouth or nose are a nightmare as you can catch an infection very easily. Your nose and mouth are choc-a-bloc with germs. Had one ear pierced twice when I was younger, but I think these expansion things look feckin horrible.

Archived