Have you ever been barred/banned from anywhere?

My best mate used to live in a flat above a City centre pub in Perth a few years back.......He was on some kind of medication at the time and had a few beers one Saturday night which caused him to flip his lid completely (would make WTM heads gone look like fcuk all!)........he burst into the busy pub shouting "I LIVE UPSTAIRS!" repeatedly whilst laying into the bar manager!

He woke up in the cells with no recollection of how/why he got there! The Judge gave him a hefty fine and made him take an anger management class....when he went in to apologise the manager was hiding in the toilets!

Think he's allowed in there nowadays....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, barred from a bar for two weeks because I sat in a seat that had been damaged. I didn't do it.

The woman manager barred me.

Dillingers worst crime tbh.

I once got thrown out of a pub for making chicken noises. Don't recall why I was doing that but I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time. I didn't think too much of it until a couple of weeks later when I went back and discovered I was in fact, banned from the premises altogether.

Problem was, I was meeting my girlfriend that night and she was already inside. They wouldn't even allow me in to fetch her and as this was pre-mobile phone days, I was reduced to accosting strangers and asking "When you get in, can you look for a lassie with short brown hair sitting on her own? Tell her Shotgun's outside"

Burger king, Hillington industrial estate, girl took my order and repeated it back, was completely different from what I had requested, did this another 2 times, she still could'nt get it, I went off my nut a bit and was asked to leave.

Arnold Clark van hire. Was renting a van for a mates removal, think it was only about £45, tried to pay with cash and was told, credit card only in order to prevent "money laundering", I asked who the f**k would launder money at £45 a pop, dour faced boot insisted i pay by credit card, even though I had taken, drivers licence and passport as ID. Asked for manager, manager confirmed this to be the case, got angry, was asked to leave and it was requested that I not return.

Got banned from a local supermarket when I was 13 for stealing two cans of 7up, me and mate were plugging school as well rebels that we are

20 odd years on ive flouted said ban and walk in to it regularly and shop in it, my carbonated sugary drink stealing days are behind me now though

I got kicked out of a Poundland once for previously stealing from it. I had never been in the shop before.

This happened to me too. I went into a Betfred in Falkirk to be told I was still barred after being pished and abusive the weekend before.

Which was interesting as I'd never been into the shop before and hadn't been out drinking in Falkirk town centre for years.

This happened to me too. I went into a Betfred in Falkirk to be told I was still barred after being pished and abusive the weekend before.

Which was interesting as I'd never been into the shop before and hadn't been out drinking in Falkirk town centre for years.

Perhaps they mistook you for Eric Joyce?

I got banned from Tannadice for 6 months for getting in a spot of bother there. I think the judge had made a c**t of it and thought I was a dab. We didn't have to play there once in the following 6 months.

Sky Bingo.

Had a few quid in my skybet account and thought I'd just try my luck in a couple of games. Each game there was 3 prizes. A line, two lines and house; ordinarily each prize would be won by 3 different folk. This particular time the same person won all three prizes. Everybody was giving it the typical amercan WTG pish, nice one, well played, congrats. The moderator wasn't best pleased when I wrote "F£cking fix!!" I was told to calm down and that it wasn't fixed, I proceeded to tell him that folk never won 3 prizes in a row, "fiiiiiiiiiiix". My screen went blank and I received a message telling me I was banned from the site. Thankfully I could still use it for the bookies or I really would have been raging.

Got barred from The Sir John Moore Wetherspoon in Hope Street a few years ago.

One of our intrepid crew (a fucking HEARTS fan FFS) had a giant plate of nachos and in his drunken state managed to tip it off the side of the table and all over the place. It was on me, the floor, some bird that had been walking past. The duty manager was clearly a reject from a Y.T.S. scheme who had neither seen a lady garden nor been tall enough to go to Alton Towers in his entire life and proceeded to bar us.

I went in two weeks later and had some beers. No staff said a word to me, but I was ready for them.

I enjoy life on the edge.

I got banned from here as Seamus, Daviehaybhoy, Hamiltonbhoy, Binmanbhoy, Celticbhoy, PretendtobeITexpertbhoy, Regisnationbhoy and not least, VLBhoy.

I got banned from Tannadice for 6 months for getting in a spot of bother there. I think the judge had made a c**t of it and thought I was a dab. We didn't have to play there once in the following 6 months.

I, along with 9 others including a Dunfermline fan, got banned from Broadwood after the John Brown friendly but the board reversed it after realising what an arse they made of it. I wasn't in Scotland for the duration of it though and found out I was initially banned in a 1 bed room flat in eastern Poland.

Archived