Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

Indy ref 2 is all they are shouting about now and how the snp are all about breaking up families

I always suspected when the union started breaking up it would be messy

Yeah, it's amazing despite winning the indy ref, they are still clearly shitting it

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give Pie and Bovril an exclusive update on how Jim seems to be feeling after this evening's hustings.

Yours,

Tonsillitis afflicted Ad Lib[/quote

Even with Tonsillitis you've got to be feeling better than Jim.

Just as long as no one tells them, just let them 8)

^_^ .

Don't agree with you there. Cameron is doing what he thinks he needs to do to win this election; politics is a short term game after all. If he doesn't win the election then they have no influence for the next five years. If he has to risk the Union to win the election he'll still do it; but make no mistake he's conscious of the risks and possible longer term consequences.

Defo! It goes way before him and it will go on after his reign, what I mean is the 45% isn't going to get smaller its only going to grow. Not even the main party leaders but all these Lords that have appeared after the referendum telling us to get back in our place is only going to fuel separation. We voted the way we voted , we are dealing with it, they clearly aren't! I don't think they realise the damage they are doing to sway the soft NO voters over to the other side. There will be thousands already regretting voting NO, it's only going to increase with the more moronic headlines coming from Down South. They are splitting the UK up and can't see it.

Indy ref 2 is all they are shouting about now and how the snp are all about breaking up families

I always suspected when the union started breaking up it would be messy

:lol:

I was just coming on to say that Jim's said the SNP are "fixated" on another referendum. When all the other parties have been talking about it a lot more.

So the hustings was at the Giffnock Synagogue, hosted by the Glasgow Jewish Representative Council.

The crowd was quite pro-Jim. He's obviously built up a decent reputation with that cohort. I clashed with him on Trident which he seemed to find uncomfortable. The Lib Dem message on a number of issues seemed to get through well and we recruited a number of new supporters.

Green shoots.

So the hustings was at the Giffnock Synagogue, hosted by the Glasgow Jewish Representative Council.

The crowd was quite pro-Jim. He's obviously built up a decent reputation with that cohort. I clashed with him on Trident which he seemed to find uncomfortable. The Lib Dem message on a number of issues seemed to get through well and we recruited a number of new supporters.

Green shoots.

Did the question of recognising Palestine get raised?

Perhaps you should try and get him to a mosque. Not sure his Friends of Israel participation will go down quite so well there.

Funnily enough he actually asked me tonight if there were any Muslim groups organising hustings to my knowledge. We've not had any.

Is there a significant Muslim population anywhere in East Ren?

I think it's fairly similar to the Jewish population actually. The Jewish population has actually declined and is ageing. I was speaking to someone who works with a lot of young folk in the Jewish community in ER and she said a lot of them are moving down to London and Manchester for career advancement.

I think it's fairly similar to the Jewish population actually. The Jewish population has actually declined and is ageing. I was speaking to someone who works with a lot of young folk in the Jewish community in ER and she said a lot of them are moving down to London and Manchester for career advancement.

Following bold Jim's path.

What we want to know, Libbers, is - just how close is James Francis Murphy BA Politics (failed) to a full blown heads gone breakdown.

Any signs of wear and tear?

His hair is very grey.

His hair is very grey.

Aye he's been in my work a few times since he became Labour leader and the change has been rapid. Not sure how long he'll keep his human form at this rate tbh.

NotThePars - hairdresser to the rich and famous...

...and Jim Murphy

Scottish Labour leader Jim Murphy will be campaigning with Shadow Energy Secretary Caroline Flint. He will say there is a "clear choice" on 7 May between a UK Labour government that will stand up to the vested interests of the energy companies or SNP MPs who will set Scotland on the road to a second referendum. He will say: "The stark reality of Scotland 2015 is that some of our poorest families are choosing between heating and eating. That's the result of five years of Tories austerity and eight years of an SNP government in Edinburgh pre-occupied with the constitution."

Jum today.

He's just a broken record, not once have I heard him talk about Labour policies,

gSIz6gGLhguOY.gif

without getting slapped by his bosses in London.

Archived