Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the telegraph:

Murphy attacks David Cameron for saying he will declare himself the winner if the Tories win 'just one more seat than the Labour Party across the UK'

And he attacks the PM for conducting the 'most tawdry, irresponsible election campaign of recent times'

He argues that only a vote for Labour can guarantee that 'he will be gone by Friday'

I'd be very surprised if that were running in Murphy's seat, considering he's relying on a 15% swing from the literal Conservative Party if he's going to stay in a job.

As I say it's always been on the leaflets here for every election. Arguing the snp were an irrelevance which they were really til this time round

I usually rip them up immediately tbh but I'm sure that one hasn't come through.

That just came this morning

Not orchestrated by the SNP as well you know.

SNP members were perhaps there but hardly the same thing

Never said it was orchestrated by the snp,i said snp supporters/members had been part of the protest which got shot down on here.

Not orchestrated by the SNP as well you know.

SNP members were perhaps there but hardly the same thing

So they keep company with The SNP but aren't in the club?

I know P&B always endorses a good club/company distinction ;)

Was it the club or the fans of your now extinct club, who rampaged through Manchester?

In the spirit of the 'SNP supporters might have been there but nothing to do with us' attitude of this thread, the only answer I can give is: It was Chelsea fans.

Archived