Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear. No chance of you being able to back that up, of course.

If you mean am I going to go through your posts to remind you, then of course not. You've chopped my post to single out one point - it's more than likely that you'll have deleted anything you've posted containing those two words together. I, like many others, am well aware of your weasel-like squirming when your mask unfortunately slips.

Unfortunately, there's a fair number of posters who have seen your pathetic attempt to show how Protestantism was the driving force behind some nations being "better" than others. Swiftly amended to "less corrupt". Swiftly forgotten about when you couldn't work out the difference between Proddy Buddhists and that other lot.

Now, try criticising a few policies or ideals which you disagree with. There is a place for whatabootery on P&B, but firstly, it's not the political threads and secondly I'd have thought you'd be getting bored having your own arse repeatedly handed to you.

I don't really think you have a point. Also you appear to make assumptions on how I'll be voting.

My point was the light and trivial one I made originally:

So they keep company with The SNP but aren't in the club?

I know P&B always endorses a good club/company distinction ;)

Everything after that has been a product of The Nats' inability to hear anything even remotely critical of them - however lighthearted it may be.

For the first time in my life I agreed with a New Statesman article which I read the other day:

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/04/if-you-think-snp-are-left-wing-force-think-again

The bit that stuck out was, " It is rapidly acquiring the characteristics of a political religion, a faith-based movement that vilifies unbelievers and subordinates all other considerations to the attainment of national ‘rapture’ through independence."

If you mean am I going to go through your posts to remind you, then of course not. You've chopped my post to single out one point - it's more than likely that you'll have deleted anything you've posted containing those two words together

That has never happened. Your capacity for self-delusion is worsening.

My point was the light and trivial one I made originally:

So they keep company with The SNP but aren't in the club?

I know P&B always endorses a good club/company distinction ;)

Everything after that has been a product of The Nats' inability to hear anything even remotely critical of them - however lighthearted it may be.

For the first time in my life I agreed with a New Statesman article which I read the other day:

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/04/if-you-think-snp-are-left-wing-force-think-again

The bit that stuck out was, " It is rapidly acquiring the characteristics of a political religion, a faith-based movement that vilifies unbelievers and subordinates all other considerations to the attainment of national rapture through independence."

You stated that I was playing the blame game for simply highlighting that only the SNP supporters were picked out by the article for being at fault while there was other supporters there. Blind faith is probably true in some cases on all sides of the debate. The snp out mob would hate anything the nats said even if it was perfectly valid. However it is pretty condescending to suggest around half the population are just sheep. It could just be they hold a different opinion to you.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland-decides/319472-snp-suspend-piers-doughty-brown-after-angry-scenes-at-labour-rally/

Nothing to do with the snp was the popular reply to this story yesterday ????

Looks you were right Kev...well 2/3rds right.

The only point I was making was that you had no actual proof last night. I never once denied they were members. It is unlikely however that this was orchestrated by anyone of any importance as has been stated.

Right action taken by party IMO as it causes more harm than good.

The problem is that this is how politicians behave on tv. They shout over each other during the tv debates and try to prevent the other politicians getting a point across. Then when someone tries to prevent (wrongly IMO) them during a street campaign they get all upset and emotional.

Politicians set a bad example. Sort it.

It is unlikely however that this was orchestrated by anyone of any importance as has been stated.

Apart from Jim Murphy, you mean?

Does anybody else not think that the reason Jim turned up with Izzard wearing a dress was to provoke the SNP voters into a reaction so they could play the homophobic card.

I think someone should volunteer to take "kevthedee"'s shoelaces off of him on Thursday evening. Maybe make sure there aren't any sharp objects around.

Does anybody else not think that the reason Jim turned up with Izzard wearing a dress was to provoke the SNP voters into a reaction so they could play the homophobic card.

No.

I think someone should volunteer to take "kevthedee"'s shoelaces off of him on Thursday evening. Maybe make sure there aren't any sharp objects around.

On the other hand, we could just not bother.

Archived