Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he's not I'm more than happy to make his concession speech for him. And my own concession speech, obviously.

Do fourth placed candidates get to make concession speeches? :P

You could even visit both people who vote for you and make your speech to them in person.

I confidently predict I will get more than 2 votes. The postal ballot openings look *very promising* for a Liberal insurgency.

Oops, I'm not allowed to say that...

If he's not I'm more than happy to make his concession speech for him. And my own acceptance speech, obviously.

I'll paypal you a fiver if you mention P+B.

I'll paypal you a fiver if you mention P+B.

I'll double that if he says "I strongly advise you...".

Though someone will have to explain to me how you 'paypal' someone.

I assume E Renfrewshire is declaring at the SECC or wherever the Glasgow counts are being held.

This is without doubt one of the most bizarre political decisions ever. Scottish Labour Leader doesn't attend count

Only one of two things can be happening here. Either A ) he knows he is beat or b ) he is about to make up some cock and bull story about evil cybernats

post-23243-0-05259000-1430936762_thumb.j

The bold Jim has confirmed he will not be in attendance at the Glasgow count tomorrow.

Maybe he's going to Shetland where Labour have more chance of winning....

Can't wait to see his burning puss if he loses his seat. Portillo moment x100.

As the Specials said, 'Here's a message to you Jimmy..."

499.gif

How embarrassing for Murphy that SLab have had to wheel out a 'retired' politician to be the spearhead of their campaign in the last few days.

Full body minter.

Eddie Izzard to be next Secretary of State for Scotland. Having to be entombed in a Popemobile every time he visits the place that he originally got his career going before he threw his lot in with the Blairs.

If he's not I'm more than happy to make his concession speech for him. And my own acceptance speech, obviously.

Don't forget to stick to your P&B promise of doing this if Jum loses his seat:

BkEe2PACQAEEqk7.png

I've just voted SNP in East Ren, so I've done my bid to get rim of Jim at least.

I saw Kirsten Oswald was leaving just as I arrived so she hopefully convinced a few undecided folk. When I was there, there were loads of cars with Labour posters on them but the only folk actually at the polling station were two SNP guys. It was fairly busy but, worryingly, I'm pretty sure I was the only voter there who wasn't over 60. Two wee biddys in particular were giving the SNP activists pelters on the way out. :lol:

Fingers crossed we get rid of the p***k, but I have a bad feeling at the moment about Tory supporters edging him over the line with tactical votes. It would be an utter minter if there was an SNP domination but we kept Jim in his seat.

Archived