Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite remarkable a man of his experience doesn't seem to realise we live in a parliamentary democracy. But then again the Prime Minister and his Deputy also seem oblivious to this.

AberdeenBud, on 06 May 2015 - 16:25, said:

The bold Jim has confirmed he will not be on attendance at the Glasgow count tomorrow.

What's his reasoning?

Quite remarkable a man of his experience doesn't seem to realise we live in a parliamentary democracy. But then again the Prime Minister and his Deputy also seem oblivious to this.

It's going to be even more of a remarkable reverse ferret from Jim (hopefully after losing his seat) on Friday: converting to the actual fucking rules of the game instead of his 'biggest party gets to govern' speel. Hopefully at least one adventurous member of the MSM will skewer him on that.

It's going to be even more of a remarkable reverse ferret from Jim (hopefully after losing his seat) on Friday: converting to the actual fucking rules of the game instead of his 'biggest party gets to govern' speel. Hopefully at least one adventurous member of the MSM will skewer him on that.

Yeah, given the behaviour from the MSM thus far, I wouldn't bank on it.

Davie Clegg from the Record seems to be getting cuntier the closer we get to the election.

Yeah, given the behaviour from the MSM thus far, I wouldn't bank on it.

Davie Clegg from the Record seems to be getting cuntier the closer we get to the election.

The Record's will all be sponging with salty Liebour tears on Friday, might be our best friends by Saturday.

What's his reasoning?

He'll be busy dragging John McTernan around by the hair, launching feeble kicks at his upper body as Johnnie-boy squeals like Eli in There Will Be Blood.

"How many Labour parties have to die, you p***k?!"

Yeah it was yougov poll.

Why did you say it was Scot Goes Pop poll then with pro-indy bias? Duh...

Or is this another case of those biased pollsters threatening those they canvas?

The bold Jim has confirmed he will not be in attendance at the Glasgow count tomorrow.

I assume E Renfrewshire is declaring at the SECC or wherever the Glasgow counts are being held.

This is without doubt one of the most bizarre political decisions ever. Scottish Labour Leader doesn't attend count

Only one of two things can be happening here. Either A ) he knows he is beat or b ) he is about to make up some cock and bull story about evil cybernats

I assume E Renfrewshire is declaring at the SECC or wherever the Glasgow counts are being held.

This is without doubt one of the most bizarre political decisions ever. Scottish Labour Leader doesn't attend count

Only one of two things can be happening here. Either A ) he knows he is beat or b ) he is about to make up some cock and bull story about evil cybernats

I'm trying to remember if Cameron or Blair turned up. Maybe he's got in his mind he's Party Leader rather than branch secretary. Either that or he knows he's fcuked.

David Cameron was at the witney count in 2010. I remember the Monster Raving Loonies selecting a candidate with an alphabetically aligned name so that he would stand next to Cameron at the podium and be the first to shake his hand when he held the seat.

After the declaration he got into a car to be driven to Tory HQ in London. I remember the beeb having a helicopter follow him on the journey down. Bizarre watching a car drive down a road from a birds eye view that wasnt some kind of police chase tbh.

Gordon Brown was at the Kirkcaldy count and then flew down to London.

I'm assumimg James Francis is skipping the Glasgow count because he is going to the East Renfrewshire count. If he misses that then he is cacking it.

Archived