Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

I've just voted SNP in East Ren, so I've done my bid to get rim of Jim at least.

I saw Kirsten Oswald was leaving just as I arrived so she hopefully convinced a few undecided folk. When I was there, there were loads of cars with Labour posters on them but the only folk actually at the polling station were two SNP guys. It was fairly busy but, worryingly, I'm pretty sure I was the only voter there who wasn't over 60. Two wee biddys in particular were giving the SNP activists pelters on the way out. :lol:

Fingers crossed we get rid of the p***k, but I have a bad feeling at the moment about Tory supporters edging him over the line with tactical votes. It would be an utter minter if there was an SNP domination but we kept Jim in his seat.

We'll never get him out if we need to rim him before we can vote SNP.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just had three Labour gimps going round my street putting 'Vote Jim Murphy' leaflets through the letterbox. I thought they weren't allowed to do that on election day?

It's just the media and pollsters who have to shut it till the polls close.

I've just voted SNP in East Ren, so I've done my bid to get rim of Jim at least.

I saw Kirsten Oswald was leaving just as I arrived so she hopefully convinced a few undecided folk. When I was there, there were loads of cars with Labour posters on them but the only folk actually at the polling station were two SNP guys. It was fairly busy but, worryingly, I'm pretty sure I was the only voter there who wasn't over 60. Two wee biddys in particular were giving the SNP activists pelters on the way out. :lol:

Fingers crossed we get rid of the p***k, but I have a bad feeling at the moment about Tory supporters edging him over the line with tactical votes. It would be an utter minter if there was an SNP domination but we kept Jim in his seat.

Wasn't olm primary school was it? Me and my pal were stationed outside there this morning

Met the famous ad lib too! *starstruck*

I'll be casting my vote tonight at Giffnock Primary, whichever party hassles me the least will get my vote!

I think I'll vote for 'Oor Jimmy' if only to piss everyone off on here.

Aww well, you can't fight stupid.

Archived