Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're going to be a dad soon, maybe time to give up the trolling

Unless you're actually mates with him thats creepy as f**k

So I take it The Rangers fans will be boycotting this game then?

What do you mean they're not?

Surely that would suggest their hatred for celtic outweighed their desire to see their own club rid of the parasites currently threatening their very existence?

You never thought that through properly lol

I really couldn't care less if its shown elsewhere or if the Super Bowl is on the same day.

I don't think anyone is suggesting or has that people "plan their days around it" so why say that?

Like it or not though, it is the biggest game within Scottish football. It will be one of the games TV stations will want to show if given the chance compared with any other Scottish game.

It's just the typical mouth breathers who come on a thread like like, not to discuss the game, but desperately looking for anyway to try and downplay anything involving either club that might be seen as some sort of positive.

And all the glory seekers and hate fuelled bigots will be back to claim the tickets at the expense of those true fans who have stood by both clubs in recent months .

We will get the usual tripe that this is what Scotland has been missing from the media darlings as well. All the positive things that Scottish football needs to move forward .......Aye right !!!!!

whether the draw was fixed or not, all 3 of the teams that Bootleg Rangers / The Rangers / Sevco could have faced would likely have delivered a sound pumping.

In football terms it's the best possible draw for Celtic as they drew the weakest opponent but one they will be motivated to beat.

The draw has allowed Scotland's biggest clubs to meet in the final, though i still think Aberdeen have a bottle problem.

Really?

I find it absolutely staggering that a grown man would get pleasure watching players fight each other followed by a good dose of crowd trouble, surely this makes you just as bad as those that you hope participate in such nonsense, perhaps you could explain why you would get a kick out of this?

Because it would be funny as f**k.

HTH.

And all the glory seekers and hate fuelled bigots will be back to claim the tickets at the expense of those true fans who have stood by both clubs in recent months .

It's going to be a shitfest with the tickets for this game. I hope both clubs give priority to all the fans that go to the away games and are on the home cup ticket schemes things ahead of all the arseholes that have never been to any games since Rangers died

I've always thought the Old Firm derby was more like Galatasaray v Fenerbache, as opposed to a big global game which attracts a lot of televised interest.

Whilst it may be shown abroad, I doubt the audience figures are all that great, especially in comparison to figures in Scotland for El Clasico, Milan derby etc.

Archived