Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

Yes it is. Rangers are the same club HTH

Rangers died and came back as a new club called Rangers. Let's not have an argument over it

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh stop encouraging them, I think it is better to just let the likes of Wullie have their fun with this, they have been banging out the same lines for over 2 years, nothing you say will every change it, best to just wait until they slip up and contradict embarrass (eh Wullie ^_^ ) themselves and then laugh at them.

Liquidation survivors support group forum for this pish :)

Ach Wullie, deep down I know you are desperate to renew your one sided rivalry when we have enjoyed as you once stated 'clawing your way back up the leagues' :P

admit it, you were gutted when the draw was announced yesterday.

Nah relieved in case they were cuffed

Ach Wullie, deep down I know you are desperate to renew your one sided rivalry when we have enjoyed as you once stated 'clawing your way back up the leagues' :P

admit it, you were gutted when the draw was announced yesterday.

Acht, nobody is perfect, although admittedly i come pretty damn close.

Honestly, I am delighted by the draw. Not interested in having your mob darken the same turf as the famous, they haven't earned the right.

Nah relieved in case they were cuffed

Has compulsory drug testing gone out of fashion up there? Did you used to be an RAF Leuchars fan?

It's just the typical mouth breathers who come on a thread like like, not to discuss the game, but desperately looking for anyway to try and downplay anything involving either club that might be seen as some sort of positive.

Actually, people are replying to the comments downplaying the rest of Scottish football and all the big games that have actually lifted the game here the last few years, and suggesting instead that Scotland needs this game.

It's three months away, plenty of time to preview the actual match.

Oh dear! Now we will have the 32 page special every day in the newspapers for three months. Then a special Daily Record issue of 1 blue and 1 green special edition issue on the day of the game. Buckle up folks, Scotlands bigotfest is back in town!.

Who the hell still buys newspapers...?

It will be very interesting to see how many people are admitted to their local A&E after this game. No doubt a fair few of these cases will be domestic violence related. The country is better off without either of these teams.

Oh dear. How many cliches were killed in the making of this post? Is this the level of desultory badinage we have to thole from the brain-dead diddies between now and January?

So wondering about a statistic is a clichè?

Go google Domestic Violence statistic rates in Scotland and the link to football games. Especially when the OF played each other. OF games can double the domestic violence rates. Hardly a clichè!

I just hope in all these years the fans of Celtic and Sevco have learned to keep their fists to themselves and realised that its only a game. hardly a reason to beat up their partner/wife/child.

I will tell you why I got grumpy about your post: Most domestic violence has nothing to do with football. Over the past 2 years domestic violence has increased in Scotland and there hasn't been an OF game to blame it on.

I abhor domestic violence, as does every reasonable poster on here. The sad thing is that ignoramuses like you put it down to one game of football whereas the real stats show that it is a much wider problem:

• So Scotland has about 2 million adult males.
  • Scotland has about 60,000 domestic violence incidents reported per annum. Most of this is done by adult males against women.
  • P&B has about 35,000 registered users.
  • Ergo P&B has about 1,000 wife/girlfriend beaters.

The domestic violence issue is not Old Firm games It is your fellow P&B posters. This is why I described your post as facile and asinine.

I will tell you why I got grumpy about your post: Most domestic violence has nothing to do with football. Over the past 2 years domestic violence has increased in Scotland and there hasn't been an OF game to blame it on.

I abhor domestic violence, as does every reasonable poster on here. The sad thing is that ignoramuses like you put it down to one game of football whereas the real stats show that it is a much wider problem:

• So Scotland has about 2 million adult males.
  • Scotland has about 60,000 domestic violence incidents reported per annum. Most of this is done by adult males against women.
  • P&B has about 35,000 registered users.
  • Ergo P&B has about 1,000 wife/girlfriend beaters.

The domestic violence issue is not Old Firm games It is your fellow P&B posters. This is why I described your post as facile and asinine.

:1eye :1eye :1eye

sweeping.png

There's the secret *** coming out of Brit Nat Rodger

Sectarian bigot found.Reported.

Calm dootn, chap. There is no agreement at all that '***' is either sectarian or bigoted. The only view is that it breaks the swear filter. Stop being offended. We are better than this.

I hope Celtic score early and just don't stop, to the point where people are complaining about bad sportsmanship. I want to see grown men crying, I want to see Rangers players squirming like they've never squirmed before, each passing minute going by more slowly and unbearably than the last.

The only people that I've seen crying at a football match where hibs fans when they got relegated. :1eye

Archived