World Famous Dundee United v Aberdeen, Semifinal

banana

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping shedruleftd or whatever his name is would be about, he gets really riled by it.

Where are United fans going before the game?

Few places around rutherglen booked up. Can't remember if our bus is booked in 100 acres or bowling club.

Aberdeen have stolen all the nice spots. Your like the germans and beach towels.

Our bus tried to book the shettleston clubbie for the cup final on the Monday after the semis last year and was told no as they had 15 buses from Aberdeen booked in.

Anyone know if there is likely any point in 9 of us showing up at The Shed at 12:30? Don't want to go all the way out there and not get in.

I'd say you have a reasonable chance. There are plenty pubs at shawlands cross, in fact the corona, now the butterfly and pig, is right next door to the shed and will be dons fans friendly. Head there then pop round to the shed at 1230.

Few places around rutherglen booked up. Can't remember if our bus is booked in 100 acres or bowling club.

Aberdeen have stolen all the nice spots. Your like the germans and beach towels.

Our bus tried to book the shettleston clubbie for the cup final on the Monday after the semis last year and was told no as they had 15 buses from Aberdeen booked in.

Boy in my work was booked into somewhere on Coatbridge that day. Pished myself laughing when I saw the state of it... :lol:

100 Acres for our bus as well. Waiting on the 'polis searching buses for drink at Invegowrie' rumour to start doing the rounds. Standard.

Dundee's trip to Aberdeen seen a lot of buses stopped. I can't see past every bus being wiped clean of all alcohol. Syringe, vodka and a bag of tangerines it is.

100 Acres for our bus as well. Waiting on the 'polis searching buses for drink at Invegowrie' rumour to start doing the rounds. Standard.

They tend to follow individual buses from Dundee and stop at invergowrie as opposed to pulling over random coaches.

My legal advice is as always, booze in a bag up on the shelf til longforgan. If you have a bottle on you the police and take it or dip test it. They shouldn't be looking in bags but if they decide to then if it's up on the shelf they can't tie it to one individual.

Saw a few jounros (Michael Grant and Ewan Murray) on Twitter slating the United support, both in shock that only around 7,000 tickets had been sold.

There source was Jim Spence who stated the above on Radio Scotland.

Saw a few jounros (Michael Grant and Ewan Murray) on Twitter slating the United support, both in shock that only around 7,000 tickets had been sold.

There source was Jim Spence who stated the above on Radio Scotland.

https://twitter.com/...189672325132288

Startlingly poor from guys who are supposed to understand the game in Scotland.

Big risk or not I want Daniels to start.

We are so much better with Hayes in an attacking role and the Utd defensive is so fragile that I want this game to be about who scores the most not whose defence is better. But I think it is fair to say that whatever the team selection #inmcinneswetrust.

Think it'll be a great game and I am officially excited now.

Archived