World Famous Dundee United v Aberdeen, Semifinal

banana

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish it was on telly. I'm rough as f**k.

Mon the Arabs!!!

Snap. Meant to stay sober last night, knowing what today held. Failed.

I can't believe it's time already. Only seems a couple of weeks back that the draw was made.

Normally I'd be nervous as hell on semi-final today but today I'm just really excited - nearly 54 and excited as a kid.

Anyone else feel that there's a real freshness about the Scottish football scene at the moment? Open football being played (mostly), opportunities all round.

Or am I just on a high at the moment.

To everyone travelling down, wrap up warm - it's baltic in Glasgow and windy too.

High of 4 degrees at lunchtime expected, with 2/3 during the game - add the fact Hampden is always cold anyway, and you'll spot me as the guy dressed like Sir Ranulph Fiennes.

Still excited though - will be pretty warm from celebrating after the 5th goal!

To everyone travelling down, wrap up warm - it's baltic in Glasgow and windy too.

High of 4 degrees at lunchtime expected, with 2/3 during the game - add the fact Hampden is always cold anyway, and you'll spot me as the guy dressed like Sir Ranulph Fiennes.

Still excited though - will be pretty warm from celebrating after the 5th goal!

Can't beat a bit of weather reporting, thanks for the update .

Outlook for the game this afternoon is a high probability of nervousness with the possibility of goals.

I'll get my coat....

Outlook for the game this afternoon is a high probability of nervousness with the possibility of goals.

I'll get my coat....

..... and your hat, and your gloves.

Leaving East of Dobbies about 11.15. I imagine parking will be fun so want to leave plenty of time.

A win is a priority, but a good game would be nice. If we can play at our best (flowing, counter attacking football) then it should be entertaining.

C'mon the Terrors.

Rough as f**k. Hope everyone enjoys their day, best team wins etc.

Agree with the first part of that sentence. As for the second part, in all honesty I'd take a win today even if we're played off the park by Aberdeen and win with a deflected 93rd or 123rd minute goal.

One thing is certain, the fans of today's losing side will be supporting the winning side in the final.

I'll get my coat....

On second thoughts, it's t-shirt weather. Just for you though, ya c*nt.

You try to be nice...we have older fans like The DA and Granny D, who might die if they aren't properly prepared for the chilly conditions!

Edit to change are to aren't. Though they might die either way, you never know with old people.

Just speaking my opinion. I believe we have the best derby in the world. Was listening to de boer after the Ricksen game and he said the old firms a better derby than the Madrid-Barca, which he's played in.

Your derby is the one of choice for sub-human bigots.

Battle fever. :lol:

Archived