World Famous Dundee United v Aberdeen, Semifinal

banana

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye. TheBattleFever is trolling, shitely. This games just as appealing to me as the Sunday one, more so actually.
I'm actually not. I think it will be a good game. I'd personally watch it myself. I just don't see it appealing much to most of the UK when the English teams will be playing.

I'm actually not. I think it will be a good game. I'd personally watch it myself. I just don't see it appealing much to most of the UK when the English teams will be playing.

Don't really care about that though, it's BBC Scotland, for Scotland. Couldn't give a shite what England thinks or watched. Wales get their teams FA cup ties on BBC Wales, Northern Ireland get games on.

If you're on about Sky/BT do you think the English would've cared about Partick v St Mirren the night? We pay for it and are entitled to coverage of our game aswell. Only fair.

Even the game Sunday, how many English will be tuning in to watch Pat Nevin etc and the game? Not very many. They haven't even mentioned the Sunday game all week on TalkSport from what I've heard.

Don't really care about that though, it's BBC Scotland, for Scotland. Couldn't give a shite what England thinks or watched. Wales get their teams FA cup ties on BBC Wales, Northern Ireland get games on.

If you're on about Sky/BT do you think the English would've cared about Partick v St Mirren the night? We pay for it and are entitled to coverage of our game aswell. Only fair.

Even the game Sunday, how many English will be tuning in to watch Pat Nevin etc and the game? Not very many. They haven't even mentioned the Sunday game all week on TalkSport from what I've heard.

I'm with you on that, the bbc shoyld show both semi finals and all Scotland games. The English get their games shown. Rangers vs Celtic gets shown throughout the world whether ye like it or not though. Theres big interest in this game.

I'm with you on that, the bbc shoyld show both semi finals and all Scotland games. The English get their games shown. Rangers vs Celtic gets shown throughout the world whether ye like it or not though. Theres big interest in this game.

It'll be on Teles all around the world I'll agree with you on that, but as far as how interested people are I'm no really believing it.

I mean how many people in Scotland watch say Galatasaray v Fenerbahce or River v Boca? Really think the Asians will be watching the Rangers Celtic over the EPL? Think they'll be sitting down to watch this in Brazil or in Europe will the Germans be watching this over their national league?

It'll be on Teles all around the world I'll agree with you on that, but as far as how interested people are I'm no really believing it.

I mean how many people in Scotland watch say Galatasaray v Fenerbahce or River v Boca? Really think the Asians will be watching the Rangers Celtic over the EPL? Think they'll be sitting down to watch this in Brazil or in Europe will the Germans be watching this over their national league?

Just speaking my opinion. I believe we have the best derby in the world. Was listening to de boer after the Ricksen game and he said the old firms a better derby than the Madrid-Barca, which he's played in.

Shame it's not on TV, think it will be a cracking game and would love to see it. But fair play to the clubs listening to the fans. I'd be fucking raging if I had to make it to Aberdeen for a lunchtime kick off thanks to the TV companies.

Really looking forward to the game today. Think it could a great game between to teams who play good attacking football. No idea how game will go. Arabs gubbed us 3-0 in while we played them off the field in 2-0 win in December. Just considering heading to early opening boozer in Leith for a beer to settle the nerves.

Archived