Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never met a St Johnstone fan in real life. Need to put that on the bucket list.

I saw someone wearing a St Johnstone top the other week for the first time in my life. This includes scarves, badges and other related paraphernalia.

I've never met a St Johnstone fan in real life. Need to put that on the bucket list.

The only one I've ever met was the guy who came to do my telehandling course. Believe it or not he was a farmer and he literally had a passion for tractors and forklifts. He also didn't like driving through Dundee as it was 'too big'.

The only one I've ever met was the guy who came to do my telehandling course. Believe it or not he was a farmer and he literally had a passion for tractors and forklifts. He also didn't like driving through Dundee as it was 'too big'.

I met WendyWho but he is essentially a Dundonian now. He was also singing Dundee songs with great gusto at rugby park which leaves me confused as to whether he is a bona fide saintee.

The wankathon over the solitary trophy win is quintessential wee team behaviour.

Literally anything said to them is turned into a Scottish cup reference.

It's even more tedious than BoredomGuys posts.

As opposed to getting your knickers in a twist about another team losing the cup final? We got it tight for years for having never won anything now we win something and were getting it right for talking about it

As opposed to getting your knickers in a twist about another team losing the cup final? We got it tight for years for having never won anything now we win something and were getting it right for talking about it

Chill out tiny tears.

The wankathon over the solitary trophy win is quintessential wee team behaviour.

Literally anything said to them is turned into a Scottish cup reference.

You're right, it's our first trophy in 129 years so you'll have to forgive us going on about it 6 months later. When we've seen our team win a major trophy as often as yourselves we'll probably be much more blasé about it all.

Which was your favourite out of them all, the 1910 cup final sounds like a great day out; was the party as good as this one...

??

quintessential shite team behaviour

Maybe dundee should release a DVD of United not winning the cup as its the best thing that's happened to them for 40 years

Good money spinner, that.

'The day United didn't win the cup'

Dundee fans under 50 will be fawning for it.

Archived